[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
LEP Academy - Page 43 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

LEP Academy

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Re: LEP Academy

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:26 am

Thanks Commander. That means a lot. And it did. The Commander may of been a stressball but he cared for everyone.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:27 am

No, problem. I'll do anything. "Anything." He mumbled to himself and looked around his office.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:28 am

Well I'm going to watch some television. Jessie logged off and jumped onto the couch.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:30 am

Trouble signed off. He sighed, and went to the shooting range. He took out his neutrino and started practicing, thinking of ways to help Jessie.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:33 am

Jessie turned on the television and laid back. She placed one of her legs over the back of the sofa.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:36 pm

OOC-Heyla, I'm back! Sorry for the long not-here period; my internet was dead all week.

BIC
Kat had fallen asleep on the couch, and woke to the soft tinkling of the Fairy's piano.

"I didn't know you played." she commented without turning to Blade.

"Well..." he paused. "Father taught me. Before he got obsessed with everything."

"Really?" Kat now turned to him, watching his face.

"Yeah. He wasn't always like that, you know...he did have a different side." he lapsed into silence, though he was still playing.

"Oh..." she trailed off, and let the sweet sounds run through her.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:11 pm

Jessie had managed to fall asleep in front of the television. She curled up and crossed her arms to keep her from getting too cold. The light from the television illuminated her face gently. Her dreams were filled with the images of her interview that soon turned into a nightmare. A nightmare where she failed. She sat up and looked around. "Only a bad dream."
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:24 pm

Trouble was back at his office, after he fell asleep back at home. He sighed, and logged onto the computer.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Blade finished playing abruptly, then turned to vault over the couch and into the kitchen.

"Don't bother showing off..." Kat mock grumbled, and winked at him. "Because I can definitely do better." she flipped easily over the couch, landing on her hands, and cartwheeling past him to the refrigerator.

"Oh?" He asked, then shoved her playfully, causing her to trip over a stool.

"That wasn't fair!" she protested, then smirked. "But of course, a ninja can't be fair, can she?"

"What?" he barely had time to say, before she flipped the gravity switch and he was floating. She came down on him, knees around his neck, and driving him backwards into the wall with the force of her trajectory.

"Talk about fair..." he muttered, and grinned as she let him up and flicked the switch again.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:39 pm

Jessie laid back on the couch and looked at the ceiling. There was a knock on her door. She walked over and opened it to see Grub. She smiled. "Hey Grub."

He stepped through the door. "Hello. I just wanted to see if you were okay." Grub smiled.

"Thanks Grub. I'm fine. Why don't you take a seat." Jessie went to the coffee table and took a seat. She was joined by Grub. They were silent.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:19 am

Trouble looked at the time. It was 10:30. He sighed, Only four more hours till' our big meeting with the council. He thought to himself, and started checking his email. He had 230 new messages from random people, including the council. Oh no, this cant be good.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:15 pm

Jessie tapped her fingers on the table. "So...my tests are coming up for the technician job." She gave a weak laugh.

"Oh good." Grub looked at bit occward. Trouble was right Grub really wasn't used to girls. It was kind of sweet.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:55 am

"Come on; let's go find Jessie and Grub." Kat suggested; dragging Blade out the door. "I'm bored...you really should work on your conversation skills." She winked, and dragged him even faster into her car.

After starting it up, she zoomed towards Jessie's apartment, hoping they wouldn't be interrupting her project work.

"Why are you so anxious to be with someone other than me? Do I scare you?" he asked, only half joking.

He's serious, Kat. The Seraph warned.

I know... she sighed inwardly.

"No, you don't. I scare me; that's what. I'm dead serious about that. What if I do something wrong? I'm serious. I have to fight instincts from the dragon part of my blood; they're not pleasant either."

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:05 am

Jessie heard the door and opened it. "Hey guys. Nice to see you. Come in, come in. I have some good news to tell." She shut the door once they stepped through the door. "I get to do my tests and my interview for LEP early."

Grub smiled and casually crossed his arms.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:44 pm

OOC-Must...Revive!

BIC
"You wouldn't do anything wrong, Kat. I know you." Blade said, and sighed, turning away from Kat.

Oh, Blade... Kat sighed. Why can't you just see that I...I'm trying. I'm trying, I'm trying...but he wants more from me than I can give right now...oh, help. she pulled into Jessie's place, and walked in, but Blade stayed outside, going instead into Jessie's back yard.

Kat found Jessie, and sat down next to her friend, leaning back onto the couch, and closing her eyes. "What do I do, Jess?"

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”