[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
LEP Academy - Page 44 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

LEP Academy

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Re: LEP Academy

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:26 pm

"What do you do about what?" Jessie asked. Her mind at that moment was elsewhere. She turned to Kat and put a casual arm around her shoulders. "What's up?" She smiled and crossed her legs.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:41 pm

"I'm confused...it feels like Blade and I are going back to hate, again...and I don't want it to happen. It's such a vicious cycle, the love-hate one...I'm sick of it." Kat shook her head.

"I'm afraid of me, more than of him. I'm the one who's unstable, and prone to convert into a raging, bloody animal...and I don't want to risk hurting him, or anyone else. But he just won't understand!" she punched a pillow, hard, with every word.

"Why are men so thick-skulled? Sometimes I just want to strangle him!" she sighed.

"What's wrong with me?"

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:44 pm

"Could be a number of things. You could hate his guts." Jessie punched the air as she placed her feet on the table. "Or you could really, really, really like him." She tilted her chair. "Those are my two guesses on why you're like this."

Jessie smiled and shrugged. She looked out the window. "Sorry if I'm no help. I've never been in this kind of situation."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:27 pm

Kat covered her face with her fingers. "But can it be both at the same time? Because that's what it feels like, sometimes...I can see that he wants to have everything of his father disappear, and he wants to be...well, good. But I can also see that Cudgeon's influence on him was great, and part of him wants to follow his father..."

"I just can't see which part is going to win...and it scares me, sometimes. Because I don't want to have to tear myself away from him, if everything goes badly...like before."

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:17 pm

"I've always had a dislike for Blade. I always had this sinking feeling that he will turn out to be like his father no matter how much he tries." Jessie hugged her knees. It had started to rain and the water tapped on the window. "Once we had a project together for one of out situation classes and he refused to listen to anything I said. We ended up losing our criminal and I got my first B." She shook her head. That was a dark day for her indeed.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:13 pm

Kat shook her head. "I know that he looks like that, but...I don't want that to happen. But how can I prevent it? Oh, Blade..."

"You called?" he asked icily, stepping into the room from the alcove where he'd been listening.

Kat stared, until he eyes filled with tears, and she could look no more. "I didn't want it to turn out this way..."

"Really?" he asked, the frost in his voice ringing around the room, though deep down inside, he was weeping. "I wouldn't say that. In fact, I'd say you're almost glad this is happening." He turned to leave, but Kat wrenched herself out of her seat, and caught him in a backwards hug.

"But...I love you..." she whispered, for only his ears. And they stayed that way a long time, the dragonish girl hugging the boy from behind, tightly, and the boy, with his lowered face dripping tears.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:16 pm

"Don't get mooshy on me." Jessie covered her head with a blanket. "Why does love have to be so complicated?" She moaned. "And please don't pester me with difficult questions I have two exams and an interview coming up or don't you remember?" She crossed her arms.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:01 am

OOC-Wow...I just realized, that scene would make for a beautiful picture...ohhh, why can't I draw better! I'll try sometime.

BIC
Kat gave Jessie a little smile, and said, "Good luck on the exams...we'll go home, then, and leave you in peace." She didn't remove her embrace with Blade, but rather moved it around so that she was standing next to him, and together, they walked outside.

"I'm sorry about...about how nasty I've been, Blade. And I'm not making any excuses, so you can go ahead and chew me out." Kat looked anywhere but at his eyes; his cold, unfeeling self scared her more than anything else.

An icy grip caught her chin, and forced her to look at his eyes, though. She almost swallowed, but stopped herself just in time.

"You think that I would want to yell at you after that? I don't think so, Kat. I'm not that kind of person." he brushed her cheek with the same cold touch, then seemingly disappeared into the surrounding darkness.

But aren't you?

Kat hastily drove home, not letting herself cry until she was safe at home, in bed.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 am

Jessie uncovered herself and looked out the window again. She laid down and took the phone. She dialed Grub's number and waited for a response.

At the other end of the phone Grub picked up. "Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Grub. How are you?" She asked laying on her back. The rain tapped harder.

"Eh. Just sitting waiting for Trouble and Holly to head home." Grub took a seat and yawned. "How are you?"

"Just nervous about my exams." Jessie smiled.

"Oh yeah those are coming up. Good luck."

"Thanks Grub."
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:19 am

While Grub was on the phone Trouble snuck home with Holly. He smiled once inside not trying to annoy Grub. He and Holly sat down and turned on the TV.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:21 am

Grub heard the television. "I think my brothers home. Good luck on your exams hun and I'll see you after them. Bye."

"Bye Grub." Jessie blushed as Grub hung up. He called her 'hun.' She smiled and pulled the blanket up to her chin. Was their relationship going somewhere? She listened to the rain still.

Grub walked out. "Hey Trubs."
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:29 am

"Hey Grub." He smiled. Holly was already asleep on his shoulder. "How was your night?" He asked causually, trying to move but Holly was clung to his arm and she had a strong grip.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:33 am

"It was alright. Did some work for school. Talked with Jessie. Nothing exciting. What did you do?" Grub asked taking a seat on a chair. He looked at his brother thoughtfully.

Jessie closed her eyes and took a nap before her exams. She curled up in a ball on the couch.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:41 am

"Nothing just sat around. No missons." He sighed and smiled at his brother. "How's Jessie doin? She sounded really nervous about the council and the tests."

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:47 am

"She's nervous but I think she'll do well." Grub smiled and blushed. "She always does well in everything she puts her mind too."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”