[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Life in the L.E.P - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Life in the L.E.P

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Troublerocks
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Begins with G.

Life in the L.E.P

Postby Troublerocks » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:33 pm

Well this RPG is basically about............

*drumroll*

Life in the L.E.P!

Well, basically, it just what the officers get up to everyday (and I'm sure lots of odd things happen in the L.E.P!)

You can join as any character you want, fairy or human or even make your own. :)

You can make it funny, silly or depressing *sniff sniff*! :lick:

I'm going to be Chix Verbil, because he makes me laugh and can be such fun to play with! (Oooh, thats doesn't sound right.... XD)

So start joing up, as people do I'll have to make a list of who's who! We can start with these ones *points to list below* but you can add your own! :loveeyes:

Chix: Me
Trouble: Troubleholly4ever
Holly:
Artemis:
No1:
Qwan:
Vinyaya:
Foaly: FoalysGirl
Last edited by Troublerocks on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Artemis hasn't been wrong..........yet............
Holly Short And Trouble Kelp

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Re: Life in the L.E.P

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:41 pm

I call Foaly!!!! Cause I love playing that sarcastic centaur.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:06 am

Trouble!
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

Troublerocks
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Begins with G.

Postby Troublerocks » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:37 pm

YAY!

Oooh, shall we start and then when its gets popular more people will join! :)

Holly sighed as she trudged through the halls of the L.E.P, work was not going well for her today. She looked up and saw...
Artemis hasn't been wrong..........yet............
Holly Short And Trouble Kelp

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:54 pm

Foaly, as usual started the day with a bag over his shoulder and a carrot in his mouth. He chewed casually as he looked over blueprints he had gotten from a new technician. He shook his head. "Those darn Technicians have their heads in the clouds. Reminds me of....me." He gave a chuckle.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:29 pm

Trouble walked into the Ops booth. He sat down and put his feet up on one of Foaly's desks. "Hey Foaly. Whats up?" He asked casually smiling.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:28 pm

"Nothing really Trouble." Foaly pushed Troubles feet off his desk. "This is delicate equipment Trouble. So no feet." He placed the blueprints on his desk with his comments.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Trouble sighed, and said. "I know. It's just fun messing with ya'." He said and smiled evily, looking at his moonmeter.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:57 pm

Foaly ignored what he said and tossed the end of his carrot into a nearby trash. He looked at Trouble. "Mess with me?" He asked. He shook his head and returned to his work.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:11 pm

"I will. Much more trust me." Trouble smiled, and looked at Foaly's computer. "What are you doing?"

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:18 pm

"Running information through my computer. Nothing interesting." Foaly tapped his fingers on the desk and took a deep breath. "Shouldn't you be working. Julius could blow a vein if someones off."
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:25 pm

"I am.....I have nothing to do....So I have an excuse." Trouble grinned, adjusting his shoes, and looking at Foaly.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:28 pm

"Well why don't you check out the goblin section with your team. There seems to be a lot of activity down there." Foaly wanted to give him anything to get Trouble out of his hair. He didn't need any more distractions.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Equal to artemis
Swear Toad