[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Young Generation - Page 20 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Young Generation

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Re: Young Generation

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:02 am

"Root said you were graduating but not this year." Jessie rolled her eyes. "You're still going to be a LEP officer. And yes you're father died but imagine how proud he would of been to see you become him." She gave a weak smile.

Jessie knew he was going through a hard time. It was her father that killed his.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:07 am

"But I was gonna break a record. I was going to be in the Hall of Fame. That's been my dream for years." Trouble whined, still looking down almost crying but holding it back well.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:10 am

"Well we can think of another dream. Like youngest Commander." Jessie looked out the window and gave a cough. "Look stop worrying about your job and start worrying about just happened. What's wrong with you?"

The shuttle stopped and Jessie got to her feet. She went to Grub and nuddged him.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:48 pm

"Sorry. I really dont want to think about "what just happened" thank you." He growled and got up, slapped Grub, and walked out of the shuttle.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:46 pm

Grub fell off the bed he had made himself and onto the floor. He rubbed his back and got to his feet. He watched his brother leave the shuttle in a huff.

Jessie ran after him. "Who do you think you are?" She yelled. "You have a reason to be mad but I just met my biological father, who since I was born, was dead. At least you had a family. You're so selfish."
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:26 am

"Sorry. I just lost all the family I really ever had. I never had much of a mum. And now I just lost my dad. And I know your going through a lot right now, but I'm sorry. I can't help." Trouble said and continued walking.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:30 pm

"Doesn't matter. You still have your brother." Jessie walked back to her oops. booth. She knew she was going to get in trouble but she deserved it.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:31 am

Trouble goraned, and leaned against the wall on the outside of the ops booth. He looked around. And almost cried again. But he stopped himself. He slipped his hood on, and looked at the ground once again.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:59 am

Jessie found Trouble there but decided to pass him. Instead walking into the oops. booth where she was greeted with arms. Foaly brought her into a hug and held on tightly.

"You're in so much trouble young lady. But I'm happy you're safe." The centaur placed her on the couch.

"Yeah. I know." Jessie crossed her legs. "Say do you know anything on my biological family?" She asked.

Foaly silenced.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:59 am

Trouble heard talking. He put his ear up to the wall and listened. He watched for people passing by and when they did he smiled innocently and pretended to be doing somthing with his hands.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:14 am

"I was friends with your mother. She was 22 when you were born and wanted to give you to a family. Your father I have no history on and your mother refused to tell me." Foaly turned. "But that's not important is it?" He asked.

Jessie shook her head. "No. Sorry it was a dumb question."
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:19 am

Trouble nodded his head. He sighed, and looked back down the hallway. He kept his hood on. It was protection to hide the tears that were still about to come.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:22 am

Jessie crossed her legs. "Oh and by the way Trouble's outside. What's to become of him and his brother?" She asked.

"Leave that up to Root." Foaly scratched his stomach.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:24 am

Trouble sighed, and knocked on the door. "Can I come in please. I need to talk to someone, anyone." He said sniffing. He knocked again.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:44 pm

"Come in Trouble." Foaly looked over at the door. Jessie remained on he couch and looked at the floor. She shook her head.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”