[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Leprechaun City - Page 17 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Leprechaun City

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Re: Leprechaun City

Postby fowl111 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:25 am

Eoin continued to let tears fall. It was a miracle no one noticed. And he wanted it to stay that way. Forever. An eternity of loneliness. All that was his, gone forever.

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:30 am

Aly reached over and rested a tiny hand on Eoin's arm, just for a moment, and smiled shakily at him. "It's okay...we'll get through this. I promise..."

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:33 am

Eoin didn't react in the slightest to Aly's touch. If a troll came bounding at him, he would not make a single move. At least he'd be with his family.

*rape*

irelandmysteries
Atlantean
Real First Name: Juliet
Location: even though i live in the USA, Ireland is my true home

Postby irelandmysteries » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:41 am

Holly, seeing Eoin crying, almost tried to comfort him. Then she saw Aly, that girl had been through so much herself, trying to help him. She decided to just stay in her seat and let the two bond...maybe together they could be the family that neither of them had.
JULIET

the strange, hyper, loving, musical, creative girl in training...

(but training to be what you ask? well, thats a story for another time)

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. ~Author Unknown
You know its love when you look into their eyes and find yourself. ~Sylvia Voirol
I dont like lollipops... ~Artemis Fowl
Where are we? Here. What time is it? Now. ~Way of the Peaceful Warrior

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---i can proudly say that i can!!! what about you guys???

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:03 am

"They're dead.... all dead....." Eoin whispered. He couldn't bear it. He wanted to open the shuttle and jump out.

*rape*

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander
AFC Fan Fiction Name: aliasZ

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:49 pm

Misa could read people better than someone who could read their minds. So when Eoin began to cry silently, and Misa noticed, she did nothing. Instead, she watched him out of the corner of her eye, waiting to see what would happen.

But when Eoin whispered about dead people, Misa was caught completely off guard.

Misa moved closer to Eoin and hugged hi tightly. "It'll be okay," she murmured. "It'll be okay..."

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Eoin still didn't react. He couldn't stop thinking about his family. The only reason he had survived was he was outside at the time. He wished they were too. Or, even he was inside with them. He continued to cry. He wished Misa and Aly would go away. They had their own problems, and it made him feel worse.

*rape*

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:10 pm

As though she had read his mind, Misa squeezed Eoin one last time and moved away. But not before whispering, "Eoin, we all love you."

She squeezed the ten-year-old's shoulder one more time and smiled softly.

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:13 pm

OOC: He's 12 here, Misa.

BIC: Eoin felt a hand squeeze his shoulder. He started sobbing very lightly. He was now remembering the search through the rubble.

*rape*

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:43 pm

OOC-Aww, poor kiddie! *sighs*

BIC:
Aly moved to sit by Eoin, and stayed there, half-hugging him, knowing exactly what it was like to lose your family.

Hoping to ease his pain a bit, she asked, "What are your siblings like?" She used the present form of the verb, not to make Eoin feel worse, but to show she thought they might still be alive.

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:48 pm

"They... they were... nice. They were the best." Eoin choked out between sobs. He remembered their smiles, their faces. He wished he didn't. Because they were dead.

*rape*

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:11 pm

Hugging Eoin, Aly was suddenly reminded of her mother, who had been much the same way; eager to try and comfort. A rush of tears filled her eyes, but she didn't sob; not yet.

"They're always the best...I know. I miss my family too, mostly my mother though. She died a while ago...a bit more than a year. I still miss her terribly, but it's not as bad as it was in the beginning."

OOC-You wants to ask 'bout Aly's family?

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:59 pm

Misa unbelted herself and moved toward the cockpit. She grabbed the Trouble's headrest as Holly made another hairpin turn and jolted everyone.

When Holly had relaxed the steering wheel, Misa said cautiously, "Trouble? I don't mean to be rude or anything - but how long of a journey is it from here till Leprechaun City?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:32 am

"We have another 2o minutes tops." He smiled. "Why are you getting sick?" He joked, chuckling to himself. His mood was starten to brighten....slightly.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:48 pm

"No," said Misa, pretending to be offended. "I haven't gotten sick on a shuttle since my first flight back in the Academy. And that was my first time alone in the shuttle on a flare."

Misa shook her head and grabbed the seat again ad Holly swerved. "No, I was just asking because there arent enough provisions in the shuttle." She jerked her head backward, specifically to the cooler. "There's only a half-empty box of nutri-bars, a melted smoothie, and some fruit. Oh, and a few bottles of core water under one of the seats.

"We don't have many weapons either. I have my Beamer, and my Leatherman; but I don't know how any one else can defend themselves. And we'll probably need to, sometime."

Misa shook her head sadly.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”