[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Leprechaun City - Page 19 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Leprechaun City

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Re: Leprechaun City

Postby fowl111 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Eoin followed them off the shuttle, after regaining himself. He stopped crying, but he was still upset.
He came up alongside Misa. "Can I see your Beamer, Mi?" he asked.

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander
AFC Fan Fiction Name: aliasZ

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:36 pm

Wary, Misa unhooked her Beamer and pulled out a small oval-shaped gizmo from the bottom. The Beamer whined and died. She had taken out the omnisensor.

Misa handed the weapon to Eoin. "Be careful with it," she warned. Even with the omnisensor out, it could be dangerous.

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Eoin sighed. "With the omnisensor?" he said, exasperated. He wanted to see the workings of it. Maybe he'd make his own.

*rape*

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:42 am

Trouble sighed, and walked off of the shuttle. "Here ya go." He said, handing Lee to his mother, and walking to a nearby wall, and leaning against it arms crossed.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

Major Trouble
Council Member
Real First Name: Trouble
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Commander Root

Postby Major Trouble » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:53 am

Lee looked at his dad, then his mom. "Why?" he asked, crying. "Why can't you be nice to each other?" Julius pushed away from his mom, dropping to the ground, and ran as fast as he could away from them all, eventually sitting down in the middle of a field half a mile away.

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:00 am

Misa laughed, and held out her hand for the Beamer. "I'd forgotten that you arent a baby anymore..." she grinned and added, "You're more mature than any preteen I know."

She took the Beamer and popped in the omnisensor. But her expression was again serious as she handed Eoin the lethal weapon. "Please, be careful. That Beamer is my one of my most precious things. And it's very dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt."

Then she looked around. "By the way, where's Lee?"

Major Trouble
Council Member
Real First Name: Trouble
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Commander Root

Postby Major Trouble » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:02 am

Lee pulled his knees up to his chin, Tundra on the ground beside him, and cried. Eventually, he rolled onto his side, curled in a ball with Tundra against his chest.

Why?

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:38 am

Misa assumed that Julius was just with Holly, and began to show Eoin how to use the Beamer.

"You really have to take fencing for a while before you can manage it properly," Misa told him. "Here, this green button makes the blade slide out..."

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:30 pm

Trouble winced, Bad Idea. He sighed, and slowly walked over to Lee. "We are really trying sport. We really are. I promise almost everything will back to normal soon." He reasurred.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Eoin examined the Beamer. He held his finger over the button that activated the Beamer. "May I?" he asked.

*rape*

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Misa hesitated. "I guess. But point it away from everyone and don't try doing any fancy fencing tricks with it. That falls out of your hand, poof. The person next to you is a pile of ash." She didnt smile.

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Re:

Postby fowl111 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:23 pm

"I know." he said, and pushed the button. The blade slid out from the handle, and he examined it closely. He put his hand near it, to feel it's warmth. He then examined the handle, and every other place his eyes could wander.

*rape*

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:29 pm

Misa smiled at his fascination with her weapon. "Hey, Eoin, you know what?" she grinned. "I have an old Beamer at home. It's a little outdated, and broken, but if you can fix it, then its yours. Deal?" Misa laughed and stuck out her hand.

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:37 pm

Eoin shook her hand. "Deal. But I get to examine this omnisensor. I don't yet know the inner workings." he said.

*rape*

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:45 pm

"i think I ca manage that," Misa grinned. "But I need that one. I'll get another for you, okay? Anyways, it's not the omnisensor that's broken. It's something with the blade, I think. And some of the buttons don't work; now the Beamer only has one setting, because I cant change it."

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”