[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Naturia Reborn - Page 30 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Naturia Reborn

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander
AFC Fan Fiction Name: aliasZ

Re: Naturia Reborn

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:34 pm

Seyarra faced the group again. "Actually, I do," she said, a little surprised. "But we should seek out the weapons, I think, before getting to the actual Naturia." Seyarra fingered the design engraved on the hilt of her sword. "But I do have an inkling of where to start looking for Naturia. At God's Splay Plateau."

She let those words sink in. God's Splay was the Plateau of Marvel - five spikes stuck out of the top of the plateau, forming the vague shape of a hand. The hand of God, some people believed.

Major Trouble
Council Member
Real First Name: Trouble
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Commander Root

Postby Major Trouble » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:47 pm

Spike looked at Seyarra. "Wouldn't it be someplace no one had ever heard of? I've definately heard of God's Splay. And what about my weapon? Do I need it?"

Spike wouldn't admit it, but he was thinking that Air was the strongest Tribe. Either that, or he was just showing more skills than the others.

Probably the latter.

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Postby fowl111 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:54 pm

Eoin continued to fiddle around with the dirt, and started thinking of amazing things to do with it. How about... he thought, and immediately tried it. He picked up a rock, and held it in front of himself. He expanded the rocks size. He didn't crumble it, the spread the pieces. He made it plain bigger. With that, he then tried changing the rock's shape. He found it could bend easily for him, and finally, he tried changing the rock from solid stone, to crumbly earth.

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:45 am

"So...when can we leave, then?" Aly pushed, somewhat impatiently. She wanted to be going already; the excitement and promise of adventure was thrumming through her blood. She looked around at the others before plopping down on a rock that Eoin was experimenting on without noticing it. In seconds, she was sitting on the ground, covered in dust.

"Ahh..choo!" she sneezed, laughing afterwards. "Sorry Eoin..." She looked once more to Seyarra to ask yet another question. "I just have one big question...you all are separate tribes and all that...but what am I?"

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 am

"Ok I'm going to sound like an ideot but...Whats God's Splay? My parents were extreamly against telling me these old ledgons." Sara said confused.
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Seyarra looked helplessly at Aly. "I don't know," she said softly. "I have never heard of someone's soul taking the form yours did in my blade." There was anguish on her face, as though the unanswered question physically hurt. "I can only guess... and guesswork is not my strongest suit."

In frustration, she dug her knife into the strip of wood. She hacked at the strip ferociously; the bow was finished in half the time it normally would have been. She rummaged in her bag and found an old bowstring, which she used to quickly string the bow. She stood up, holding the completely weapon triumphantly.

"All right. Before we go, who wants to learn?"

Major Trouble
Council Member

Postby Major Trouble » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:16 pm

"I'm all set," Spike said. "If we had more time, and the right glue and wood, I could make a much better recurve bow, but...."

Spike sat down against a tree and closed his eyes. His breathing slowed, but he did not fall asleep.

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:40 pm

"I'm ready!" Sara said, "I have no clue where we're going, but I'm ready!" She didnt know what they were talking about, gods splay, what on earth was that?
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

[color]

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:44 pm

"We're going to God's Splay," Seyarra told her, draping the newly finished bow across her torso. "It's a cluster of five rocks that look like a hand. God's hand, some people say." Seyarra rolled her eyes, to show how little she believed this. "God's Splay was carved by an ancient Soi'al."

Major Trouble
Council Member

Postby Major Trouble » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:47 pm

For some reason, Spike knew exactly what the rocks looked like, though he knew he'd never been there, and he'd never seen pictures- only heard of the place.

"I feel..." he started slowly, "I feel like I've been there before..."

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:48 pm

Sara listen to whats 'Gods splay' was, "Right and how would they know what gods hand looks like?" she asked in a sarcastic joke.

[color]

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:34 pm

Seyarra shrugged. "I have no idea," she said offhandedly. "I would have to visit Kiyali. He's an old human storyteller, been dealing with superstitious fairies for decades. He knows every legend and myth and general story ever told; in the human world, and the beneath it."

Seyarra turned her coal-black eyes on Spike. "You remember the God's Splay, even though you have never been there? Weird. My memories of the plateau are my own." Her gaze was sharp, penetrating. "Now I know for sure - we have to visit Kiyali before we go anywhere. His knowledge is our path to success."

Major Trouble
Council Member

Postby Major Trouble » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:38 pm

"Uh... right." Spike shrugged. He had no clue what she meant, but didn't much care, either. "Just tell me when we need to disapear."

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:48 pm

"Disappear?" Seyarra scoffed. "Nice. But I mean it - we have to go to Kiyali. He can answer all our questions. He'll probably know the meaning of Aly's bizarre soul shape as well." Her eyes flickered to Aly, and she knew she had won.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:27 pm

"That sounds good. Can we get going soon, please? I don't know about the rest of you, but...I just want to know who I am."

Aly checked to make sure her fans were sturdily packed, but easy to draw, and finally checked a sock for a tiny, tiny dagger she kept hidden, even from the others. The reason she kept it hidden, she didn't fully know herself, but she sensed that it would cause an unwanted reaction.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”