[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Summer Camp - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Summer Camp

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Summer Camp

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:15 am

Pretty much it's your character at an overnight summer camp. The campers will do canoeing, kayaking and other outdoor sports. However, it's on the surface so the counsalers have to be wary about Mud Men.

Needed:

Trouble
Holly - Tyrison
Grub
(Any other characters we may need)

Just a note Trouble, Holly and Grub are all in their late teens early 20's. And they must stay in the same gendered Cabins. That doesn't mean their can't be any relationships.

------------------------------------------------------

Jessie stood outside her cabin with her summer bags, her tin foil hat tipped to one side. She had begged Foaly not to send her to this camp. He just told her that he had too much work. She looked around. She had packed an extra box of tin foil to double up her hat.

She pouted and took the handle of her duffel bag. She opened the door and dragged her bag into the cabin. It was empty. It looked like the rest of the girls still needed to get there. She dumped her bag on a bunk near the door and returned outside. She wondered who her Counsaler was.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Re: Summer Camp

Postby Lightbulb621 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:38 am

OOC-Can I join? :D WOOT I'm getting back into RPing business!
Name: Artstyrah, or Art for short (Artstyrah is pronounced art-stih-ra)
Race: Half human, half fairy, or pixie
Nationality: Irish
Weapons: MAGIC!!
Clothing: wears designer clothes, and long flowing clothes
Eye color: hazel
Hair: long, flowing,chestnut-colored hair
Personality: nice, pretty, got big brains (like Artemis), determined, fiery at times

BIC-Art arrived at the summer camp that her parents made her go to. She looked around, there were kids milling about, chatting with each other. She sighed and slung her bag over her shoulder. Art dragged her bags to the main building and went to find her cabin.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:39 am

Ooh, I shall teh join! XDD...I haven't really RPed in a while; I need to get back into it. :)

Hmm...I'll play Holly, if that's okay, and one of my RP characters. Lemme see...who shall it be...ehh, I'm making it Aly, if that's okay as well. But she'll be older; their age. :P

Name - Calliope Anise
Nickname - Cally, Aly, Cal, Anni, but preferably Aly
Age - 19
Gender - Female
Species - Elf with a hint of pixie
Physical Characteristics - Lime green eyes, Long, straight black hair, exceptionally pale skin for a fairy, small, delicate face, moderately pretty; more like cute
Personality - Generally very happy and bouncy; loves to fly(Jumped off a one-story building once and broke her leg in an attempt to sprout wings and fly.), has a way with animals. Has been forced to 'grow up' early, and so is much tougher than others her age
Weapons - Two bladed fans(Still learning how to use them.); has a short-tailed weasel(Fyrs) that always sits on her shoulder and will attack on command; magic
Clothes - Blue jeans and green tank top over a plain black T-shirt
Skills - Good at gymnastics and tumbling; fast talker and has wide vocabulary, smart in a streetwise way; runs well and is an expert rider on anything; skilled at magic

IC:

Holly arrived at camp at the normal time, just before it began pouring. She had begged her parents not to send her to camp, but she'd been forced to go anyways. She loved the surface, of course, but she hated some of the animals that lived there, particularly insects, especially biting insects. She'd already been attacked by hundreds of mosquitoes, and even if she did have magic, it worked only so long before it gave out.

At least I'll know someone here, she grumbled inwardly, thinking of her friend Jessie. She was sitting in the cabin now, looking out a window at the pouring rain and dreading tomorrow.

As she watched, a lone girl, not much older than Holly herself, of course, lagged her way up to the door of the cabin, knocking hesitantly. Instead of leaving answering the door to Jessie or someone else, Holly decided to get it herself, and hurried over to the door to let the girl in.

She surveyed the fact of the newcomer; large green eyes, soaked black hair; she could have been taken for a pixie, but Holly noted that her pointed ears were more the shape of an elf's, not a pixie's.

"Hey," Holly greeted mechanically, closing the door behind the other girl. "I'm Holly."

"Calliope Anise," the girl replied, refusing to look Holly in the eyes or shake her proffered hand.

Nerves, Holly guessed, then went back to her seat at the window, leaving the girl to find her room and explore the rest of the house on her own.

Aly was a little scared by the other girl, Holly. There was something about those hazel eyes that was so much older then the rest of her. Unzipping her water-shedding back once she found her room, Aly swiftly changed into other dry clothes, then crawled into bed, dreading the next day.

She had always hated camps; no matter how friendly she tried to be, she was always rejected.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:48 am

Jessie ran into the cabin to keep dry from the pouring rain. Another reason she hated the surface, rain. She stopped and found the cabin was occupied by another teen. She also found bags on a few of the bunks. "Uh...hi....I'm Jessie."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:51 am

Aly jumped slightly, so absorbed in her book that she hadn't noticed the other girl coming in. "Hello. I'm Calliope, but you can call me Aly," she said, trying to put extra friendliness into her voice. "Were you forced to come too?" she asked ruefully.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:54 am

"Yeah...by my father Foaly. He's busy working and says I need to get some fresh air." Jessie sat on her bunk and hugged her knees. "You forced here as well?" She asked.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:55 am

Art eventually found her cabin and when she looked outside the main building, it was pouring. Gah, I hate weather on the surface. She ducked her head and ran through the rain to her cabin.

When Art arrived, she saw two other girls already there. One looked a little older though.

Art turned red as she saw a puddle forming under her from the rain water.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:56 am

"Yeah...by my..." she looked around quickly, to make sure no one else was listening. "Well...by the orphanage I come from. Apparently I was too much trouble..." she sighed, then asked, "Your dad is Foaly? Wow...that's really cool." she smiled, tilting her head slightly.

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:59 am

She quickly wiped her rain water puddle and set her bag down on the floor to an unoccupied bed. It was a good thing that the other girls were in a conversation so she wouldn't have to speak to them.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:01 am

"I guess. I hang around the oops. booth a lot." Jessie sighed. "But like you I was an orphan. But I guess I got lucky." She began to unpack her bag and placed her stuff in the drawer under her bed. "I wonder who are counsaler is?"

Jessie heard a bag land on a bed and looked over. She saw another girl. "Well aren't you fancy."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:03 am

Art looked down upon herself. She didn't think she looked too fancy. At least she didn't want to.

"Well...ah, this isn't so fancy...not that extreme though."

OOC- Now Art's turning into a rich snob. XDDD

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:07 am

OOC-LOL

BIC:

"I bet...I'd probably get bored to death if I had to do that." Aly smiled again, then turned to the new girl. "Hello! I really like your outfit; it's really pretty."

For once, Aly was surprised by the ease with which she was making friends.

_________

Holly abandoned the window, joining the other three girls in the cabin. "Hi Jessie, Calliope...and you are?" she asked the other girl, after settling herself down on her own bed.

"Call me Aly, please," the one called Calliope said.

"Okay," Sure, sure, whatever, Holly rolled her eyes and added mentally.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:09 am

Jessie nodded. "I'm Jessie by the way." She returned to her unpacking. She began to make her bed by placing a sheet on her matteress then rolled a sleeping bag out. She looked out the window and found that it was still raining. She looked over at Holly and smiled. "Holly. Nice to see you."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:12 am

"Huh...I'm glad to see you here too, but I'm not so glad that I'm here. Sure, I like being aboveground...but I don't like the thought of Mother going to work alone, without me. Something might happen to her someday that I can't prevent...and that worries me." she grinned at the others.

"Oh, and before I forget, what's your name?" Holly addressed the girl that looked a little fancily dressed.

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:12 am

"I'm Artstyrah, Art for short." She nodded. Art unzipped her bag and took out her clothes, blankets, posters, and accessories needed for her to survive camp.

What a boring place this is...

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”