Summer Camp

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

musicman1135
Pixie
Real First Name: Jackson

Re: Summer Camp

Postby musicman1135 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:53 am

Charlie sat on a nearby chair, head in hands, "Ugh, I'm so fired." He mumbled into his hands, "I dont know what I'm going to do."
..........SONG LYRICS!
Hey Juliet...I think your fine...you really blow my mind....maybe someday we can run away....i just want you to know, I wanna be your romeo.-Hey Juliet by LMNT
I dont care....what you think....as long as its about me....the best of us can find happiness in misery.-I dont Care by Fall Out Boy.
I gotta feel ya in my bones again....I'm all over you...I'm not over you....I gotta tastse you one more time....I'm all over you...Im not over you.-All Over You by The spill Canvas.
Do you feel like a man...when you push her around....do you feel better now....as she falls to the ground.....-Face Down by the Red Jumpsuit.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:54 am

OOC-I was gone for a few hours, and now this RPG expanded five more pages. -__- :P

BIC- Art saw Pepper go outside. She shrugged, and looked over to Aly and Holly. "You guys done yet?"
Gus Revolution
I heart my giant orange plushie and fluffy orange doggy. AG&Tyrie<3
Member of the Obnoxious Teenagers Club.
Official Secret AFC Agent
twitter outline behance

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:56 am

"You're not going to get fired." Jessie leaned on the wall. "Root has never fired an officer...except Turnball but from what I read in the history books Turnball was a physco." She rubbed her eyes.

OOC: I need more mud men.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

musicman1135
Pixie

Postby musicman1135 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:57 am

OOC- Hey I gotta go for the night....so dont do a lot without me okay? Talk to you guys later.
..........SONG LYRICS!
Hey Juliet...I think your fine...you really blow my mind....maybe someday we can run away....i just want you to know, I wanna be your romeo.-Hey Juliet by LMNT
I dont care....what you think....as long as its about me....the best of us can find happiness in misery.-I dont Care by Fall Out Boy.
I gotta feel ya in my bones again....I'm all over you...I'm not over you....I gotta tastse you one more time....I'm all over you...Im not over you.-All Over You by The spill Canvas.
Do you feel like a man...when you push her around....do you feel better now....as she falls to the ground.....-Face Down by the Red Jumpsuit.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:58 am

Nellie did something compleatly out of charecter. she became serious. "There not going to fire you. You couldnt have done anything. that guy was good. and I'm sure the fact that you had ME to defend didnt help." she said placeing a hand on his shoulder.
There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

Tainted One
Dwarf
Real First Name: Jacob Belanger

Postby Tainted One » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:48 pm

Mean while 329 miles west.

Jacob watched the ground below move around, the people bugs to him. he sighed and said in the flight helmet? "time?". He need not say a word more, most of the time he was quiet except for when talking to innoncents. "T Minus 2" the pilot told him in the speakers. Obviously right now, Jacob still had not, spoke of anything about the people, the pilots never saw anything. He pulled out his cell and dialed a number and low and behold "Hey Artimis.......Yes...i got the weaponry.." he said looking over his shoulder at some new things he got....one being bigger bullets artimis desighed for his gun, second a new scope. "yes....thank you....oh...i need to speak to you in private...you'll never believe what i saw"

Artimis. "oh....iam sure i can manage"

OOC:good time to stop the post, A entier new twist.
Last edited by Tainted One on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"
"Give me a Sit Rep Echo 9er"
"Gentlemen......we have lost control of the situation" - 28 Weeks later

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Thank you Voldy, had it not been for you, i would of put my hand throught the screen and give the idiot a "SMARTEN THE %^#^ UP" slap.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 pm

"So what's the plan?" Jessie asked pushing her body off the wall. "Personally I think we should follow this guy. What do you think?" She looked around with a smile. "Oh and Charlie give me your cell I can help you get a signal and make some minor modifications."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:39 pm

30 minutes later.

"hey A.....won't be their.....that's a shame......yes....hope we can talk soon" He hung up and sighed and flicked a switch on his mask.
The lever's unattached and a small hiss and the leafed ghilli mask came off. Jacob Smoothed his matted hair and breathed fresh air. His gas mask did'nt really smell good. "home" he muttered as the black hawk dipped down into a desolate artic cabin. He jumped off and waved him off before trekking into the cabin......no civilaztion for 300 miles round....just the way he liked it. He stepped into the house and kicked the snow off and stripped out of the ghilli suit to his normal "guise". He stumbled over to the laptop placed neatly on a desk and typed 3 keys. L....O....L...not actually creative but entertaing. He smirked and the laptop opened up and the desk beside him flipped revealing a new table padded foam, with various guns on it. He placed the riplock rifle and activated security, which consisted of a proximity alarm and any door to the outside opened would sound.
He opened the Mail an dread to message's.

Hey J....It's Yao-Inu, your weapon ammo is here, come by soon. - Y

Jacob nodded to no one inparticular and read the second marked as contract.

Target: Jacob Daniel Belanger Jackson
Bounty: 4,000,000$
Last Location: 452 X, 213 Y [his Coordinate's]
Level: *****

Jacob's smile faded. A bounty on him? Greaaat, his cabin too. He sighed and looked at the date. 10 minutes ago. So they should'nt be here for a few hours, a day atleast.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Thank you Voldy, had it not been for you, i would of put my hand throught the screen and give the idiot a "SMARTEN THE %^#^ UP" slap.

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:59 am

Nelllie look around. "So what dose this mean? Is the LEP comeing here." she asked her hand still on charlies shoulder.
There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

[color]

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:22 am

OOC: Every time i wait for people, i have to go to work and when i get back, you people have poste dand left! God how annoying! Sigh, how many people are in this RP?
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

musicman1135
Pixie

Postby musicman1135 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:34 am

Ooc- Hey I'm back.

BiC= Charlie looked at Nellie, "Yeah, the LEP are coming, and I'm going to have the help....so I might not be around much," He sighed.
..........SONG LYRICS!

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:44 am

OOC: Umm...I think there's five of us playing different people.

BIC:

"Well while you're off playing hero Holly, Art, Ally, Nellie and myself are going to check things out. You can lie to LEP for us can't ya?" Jessie winked and took Charlie's cellphone. She pulled out a few tools from her pocket and began to tinker away at it.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:47 am

"MP5......Riplock" he muttere dchoosing his arsenal dressed in artic camo. He sighed and shut down the house computer then walked up the staris to the attic for a good vantage point.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:50 am

Nellie stared at her. "Um what am I suppose to do?" she asked confused.

[color]

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:52 am

"Is there any special skill you can do besides sing?" Jessie asked as she worked. She didn't need to look up while she worked. That was a skill she picked up from Foaly.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”