Tainted One
Dwarf
Real First Name: Jacob Belanger

Re: Summer Camp

Postby Tainted One » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:09 am

Name: Taint or for short Tai
Species: Elf
App: Look at my siggy
Description: Bounty hunter that reallys dislikes preps, Tai was sent to the LEP academy almost 50 years ago and trained but when framed with murder, he suddenly disappeared for 10 years, finally, the LEP cleared his name and 2 years later Tai was a bounty hunter, about 60 years into Bounty Hunting, Tai Met Vinly in a shooting contest, they naturally paired up like brothers and have been like it for 100 years, there business, very well known.
Skills: Explosive expert and a skilled sniper and infiltraitor, prefers to work with Vinly and himself alone, less pay cuts, he's a very complicated person, thats why he a Vinly have been never so well with the girls.
Extra's: Unknown, but he maybe a handy inventer.

Tai jumped off the shuttle as it landed by the cabins, multiple soldiers getting off to inspect the scene. He looked around and said "well....anyone gonna fill me in?" because this was a big thing. A human attacking lep then escaping....bad bad thing.

{just keeping it going, he'll probably be gone when you guys leave.}
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"
"Give me a Sit Rep Echo 9er"
"Gentlemen......we have lost control of the situation" - 28 Weeks later

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Thank you Voldy, had it not been for you, i would of put my hand throught the screen and give the idiot a "SMARTEN THE %^#^ UP" slap.

musicman1135
Pixie
Real First Name: Jackson

Postby musicman1135 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:47 am

Charlie walked up to Tai, "Hey Tai, I can fill you in," He smiled weakly, "Well me and Nellie were walking around and a human saw us and attacked. He shot us with traqulizers and put imobiling liquid in us. I called Foaly."
..........SONG LYRICS!
Hey Juliet...I think your fine...you really blow my mind....maybe someday we can run away....i just want you to know, I wanna be your romeo.-Hey Juliet by LMNT
I dont care....what you think....as long as its about me....the best of us can find happiness in misery.-I dont Care by Fall Out Boy.
I gotta feel ya in my bones again....I'm all over you...I'm not over you....I gotta tastse you one more time....I'm all over you...Im not over you.-All Over You by The spill Canvas.
Do you feel like a man...when you push her around....do you feel better now....as she falls to the ground.....-Face Down by the Red Jumpsuit.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

demolisha12
Swear Toad

Postby demolisha12 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:01 am

OOC: I Cant Play Holly and Tyrison cant either so we need some one for her
BIC: "Sure im in see This" he said holding up his gun "i made this 4 years ago and it stills works, nearly as good as the new ones"
"So we headed. if you need a thermal just ask me i got software i download as soon as i heard shouting i also made my own wireless network "
We're being led by an idiot with a Crayon." -Julius Root

"If you listen really hard, Mulch, you can just about make out the sound of nobody giving a hoot." -Holly Short

"One, don't call me Julius; two, do what I say, horsey boy, or I'll have your budget slashed; and three, what in the name of Frond is the cancan?" -Julius Root

"Stay back, human. You don't know what you're dealing with."
-Captain Holly Short

"(to Holly) At the risk of sounding cliched, I've been expecting you."
-Artemis Fowl II

---GENERATION 963: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"73% of signature statistics are made up if your one of the 87.5289783% that dont give a floral-patterned bedsheet
copy and past in in your sig"

Image Image

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:29 pm

"its Cpt to you...." he said then whispered in his ear: Appartently, the Lep are in awe of my skills and bravery when mission: rescue damisel in distress: AKA holly came up. he said with a smirk. the what the rest just registered. "wait......what did anyone know what the liquid's colour was that he immbolized you guys with?" he said walking to the hill where the scuffle looked liked it happened. "was it green?"
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Thank you Voldy, had it not been for you, i would of put my hand throught the screen and give the idiot a "SMARTEN THE %^#^ UP" slap.

musicman1135
Pixie

Postby musicman1135 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:38 am

Charlie followed, hands in pockets, "Well its Major to you..." He said smugly, "Yeah it was green. Why? Whats that mean?" He asked cocking his head, hood still up.
..........SONG LYRICS!
Hey Juliet...I think your fine...you really blow my mind....maybe someday we can run away....i just want you to know, I wanna be your romeo.-Hey Juliet by LMNT
I dont care....what you think....as long as its about me....the best of us can find happiness in misery.-I dont Care by Fall Out Boy.
I gotta feel ya in my bones again....I'm all over you...I'm not over you....I gotta tastse you one more time....I'm all over you...Im not over you.-All Over You by The spill Canvas.
Do you feel like a man...when you push her around....do you feel better now....as she falls to the ground.....-Face Down by the Red Jumpsuit.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:43 am

"as you know i learned from human tatics" he began. "however, only sevral dozen used paralizers such as the technique injected in you neck....6 used green, which is made from a caterpillar in hawaii, 3 are dead, the other 3 are known as: Mercy, Nazllu, and Faithless Reverence, A bounty was placed on the third and mercy followed, the other one is in hawaii on vacation, so...it must be one of those two" he said picking up the syringe and looking at it.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

musicman1135
Pixie

Postby musicman1135 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:51 am

Charlie suddenly remebered something, "Faithless Reverance....thats his name. I vaguely remember him telling that to us as he flew away!"
..........SONG LYRICS!

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:54 am

"right, his last known location was his artic cabin up north.....RIGHT EVERYONE!" Taint yelled, "I'VE UPLOADED OUR TARGETS LOCATIONIN YOUR HANDHELD COMP'S, MOOOVE OUT" he called.

OOC: got to go.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

musicman1135
Pixie

Postby musicman1135 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:02 am

OOC- KK, see ya.

Charlie sighed, he still rarly got to call orders, or go anywere and he was a major..."Hey," He ran up to Tai, "Can I come with you guys, I'm dying for some action!"
..........SONG LYRICS!

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:26 am

Taint smiled and grabeb dhim and pushed him towards the shuttle, iam not going, i got to see if he put anything online.." he said with a laugh and waved him off as 3 other shuttles sheilded and started north.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

musicman1135
Pixie

Postby musicman1135 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:18 am

Charlie grinned, boarded the shuttle. He waved to Tai, and gave him a look of thanks. He was finally going on misson in like three weeks. He was now very exicted. Then a thought struck him...he didn't get to say goodbye to Nellie....wait why was he only thinking of Nellie, and no one else?
..........SONG LYRICS!

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:54 am

Taint smirked and got into another shuttle, getting ready to head to the chute home, then watched as the shuttles started into the distance, a blur on the horizen.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:08 am

"Hey wait up. You need a technician." Jessie smiled and pulled a tool from her pocket. "I'm Foaly's kid. That's how I know everything." She wrapped an arm around Charlie and Nellie.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:09 am

Nellie watched from afar as the group headed out. prying that they would all come back. she turned figureing she should practice her sword fighting. in case they didnt.
There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:58 am

Taint was sitting on a stool with a cloth over his head. "wow...." he muttered. He had piggy backed a human satielite, and used thermal vision on Revrence's last known cooradnaits. He saw several bodies on the location, and a look up on the network, and nothing came up on him only a few articles of Jacob Daniel Belanger. He quickly linked up to Charlie and and sent him a text. "Real Name: Jacob. Age: 17.
Details: carful!, he's a contract killer, one of the best.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”