[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Summer Camp - Page 16 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Summer Camp

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

musicman1135
Pixie
Real First Name: Jackson

Re: Summer Camp

Postby musicman1135 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:53 am

Charlie smiled, He texted back: Thanks, I need all the info I can get. If you can find location, that would be great!.
He sighed and looked out of the shuttle window.
..........SONG LYRICS!
Hey Juliet...I think your fine...you really blow my mind....maybe someday we can run away....i just want you to know, I wanna be your romeo.-Hey Juliet by LMNT
I dont care....what you think....as long as its about me....the best of us can find happiness in misery.-I dont Care by Fall Out Boy.
I gotta feel ya in my bones again....I'm all over you...I'm not over you....I gotta tastse you one more time....I'm all over you...Im not over you.-All Over You by The spill Canvas.
Do you feel like a man...when you push her around....do you feel better now....as she falls to the ground.....-Face Down by the Red Jumpsuit.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tainted One
Dwarf
Real First Name: Jacob Belanger

Postby Tainted One » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:40 am

"location...loacation" he mouthed it over in his mind. OH! he thought as he linked up and typed "456,193 artic home". he sighed and sighed off and turned to the door flicking th switch and soon finding himself board a stealth shuttle plated with cam-foil, heading to the artic.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"
"Give me a Sit Rep Echo 9er"
"Gentlemen......we have lost control of the situation" - 28 Weeks later

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:07 am

OOC- Gah...I can't keep up with the speed of this RPG...sorry guys. :'(

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:08 am

Jessie jumped into the back and took a seat. "Couldn't leave me behind. What would you do if your neutrinos failed eh?" She smiled and made herself comfortable.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Tainted One
Dwarf
Real First Name: Jacob Belanger

Postby Tainted One » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:25 am

OOC: someone needs to arrive at the artic now and i guess its nellie and charlie.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"
"Give me a Sit Rep Echo 9er"
"Gentlemen......we have lost control of the situation" - 28 Weeks later

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:14 pm

OOC_poor nellie still stuck at camp.....I CANT DO ANYTHING....this annoys me.
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

musicman1135
Pixie

Postby musicman1135 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:46 am

OOC- Lets say you just came with us okay?
..........SONG LYRICS!
Hey Juliet...I think your fine...you really blow my mind....maybe someday we can run away....i just want you to know, I wanna be your romeo.-Hey Juliet by LMNT
I dont care....what you think....as long as its about me....the best of us can find happiness in misery.-I dont Care by Fall Out Boy.
I gotta feel ya in my bones again....I'm all over you...I'm not over you....I gotta tastse you one more time....I'm all over you...Im not over you.-All Over You by The spill Canvas.
Do you feel like a man...when you push her around....do you feel better now....as she falls to the ground.....-Face Down by the Red Jumpsuit.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Nellie got bored and in a moment of iether brilance or stupidity she went after her freinds catching up with them. she may not have looked it but she could come in handy in a fight.
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

[color]

musicman1135
Pixie

Postby musicman1135 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Charlie smiled when Nellie joined, "Could'nt stand to sit around this boring camp eh?" He asked smiling, still holding his cell phone, waiting for Tai to respond.
..........SONG LYRICS!

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Nellie smiled, "You didnt thnk I would stay behind when the faith of farie sivilization is at stake did you. Heck no." she said. once again not sireous.

[color]

musicman1135
Pixie

Postby musicman1135 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:25 pm

Charlie chuckled, "Nah, I wouldve never thought...." He said, voice oozing with sarcasm. He looked at Jessie, "What are you doing?"
..........SONG LYRICS!

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:03 am

"As I said before you need a technician." Jessie crossed her arms. "And I know you built a neutrino from scratch but I can build anything."
"Brian,"
"What?"

musicman1135
Pixie

Postby musicman1135 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:14 am

Charlie nodded approvment, "Cool, cool. No we need all the help we can possibly get," He said again smiling warmly at Jessie.
..........SONG LYRICS!

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:56 am

Jessie smiled and leaned back in her chair. She crossed her legs and placed her hands behind her head. "It's way better than staying at camp with arts and crafts. I thought I was going to go insane."
"Brian,"
"What?"

demolisha12
Swear Toad

Postby demolisha12 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:01 am

OOC: Hey I Built the nutrino :( :( :( p.s. I've been here the whole time but its hard for me to post
when no-one mentions me

BIC: "Yea me too." said hermes as the shuttle pulled in to the port at the arctic everyone on board put on rad suits (arctic incident)
and thermal goggles
We're being led by an idiot with a Crayon." -Julius Root

"If you listen really hard, Mulch, you can just about make out the sound of nobody giving a hoot." -Holly Short

"One, don't call me Julius; two, do what I say, horsey boy, or I'll have your budget slashed; and three, what in the name of Frond is the cancan?" -Julius Root

"Stay back, human. You don't know what you're dealing with."
-Captain Holly Short

"(to Holly) At the risk of sounding cliched, I've been expecting you."
-Artemis Fowl II

---GENERATION 963: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"73% of signature statistics are made up if your one of the 87.5289783% that dont give a floral-patterned bedsheet
copy and past in in your sig"

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”