[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
War of the Worlds - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

War of the Worlds

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

FoalysGirl
The Techie

War of the Worlds

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:39 am

So this was based on an idea Shaw told me about. I thought it was a brilliant idea and so I'm going to give him the credit of this awesome idea. THANKS Shaw!!!! I just thought I would put it into motion.

Six months pass since a small group of LEP students get captured by Mud Men scientists. After failure to totally destroy the information on the Mud Man computer the same group of scientists have found out about The People and their advanced technology. They have informed the American military about them. The American Military wish to earn money from other countries by selling The People as slaves and their equipment; of course they'll take a few to study and possibly make clones. By doing this it would make them the richest and the most powerful country in the world. After completing their task however, everything will be destroyed. The military and the scientists are keeping this under wraps and making sure that the anyone who is not part of the Military in the dark. Haven City has no idea that Mud Men have figured them out. Commander Kelp with the help from his brother, Grub Kelp, Captain Short and the others they might be able to fight off them. However, when these two worlds collide a huge battle of the worlds and species start. Commander Kelp with the from Captain Short and other LEP officers they might have a chance of winning. However there might be something that is even stronger than machines and magic. Love. Is love the key in stopping this war or will this be a fight to the death? There is room for possible romance. For this rpg we shall need a few of the original characters:

Captain Holly Short
Commander Trouble Kelp-Musicman1135
Corpral Grub Kelp
Foaly
Mulch (Cause no rpg would be complete without him.)

I will be editing this post according to who's playing whom.

If you are using a character of your own creation great. But please follow the outline I have provided:

Name: Jessie
Height: 2'11''
Species: Fairy
Job: LEP technician
Clothing: LEP jumpsuit, the top of the suit wrapped around her waist, a white tanktop, large hiking boots, white lab coat and a pasta strainer.
Items: Omitool, laser pointer, neutrino, mobile, flashlight, laptop
Personality: Jessie is normally really bubbly and fun to be around. She cares for her friends and family; and she's willing to lie for anyone. Often her caring personality gets her into a load of trouble. However, like Foaly she's paranoid about Mud Men CIA agents probing her brain, she also gets her sarcasm from Foaly as well. She's also smart.
History: Jessie was born without knowing her parents in Haven city. She was soon adopted by the Centaur Foaly and raised in Haven city. Foaly had a big influence on her and as she grew up she picked up technician skills. She started off at a normal school; she graduated and went to LEP academy for technical work. Her dream is to become the first female technician at LEP. After passing both an oral exam with the council and a written test with her school she was able to join LEP. She joined Foaly in the Oops. booth.

So there's everything for the rpg. Umm...once you either pick an original or create your own you can start right away. Thanks guys!!!!

Jessie sat silently in the Oops. Booth, alone. The day had not been incredibly exciting, the normal officers went about their business and had picked up a few neutrinos and helmets. Foaly had left for the afternoon to consult with Commander Kelp. She had gotten the usual complaints from Grub Kelp about how she had given him faulty equipment. She leaned back in her chair and balanced a pencil on her nose. She stuck out her tongue a bit and placed her feet up onto the counter. The various machines beeped in the background. Other than that the room was deadly silent. She carefully wheeled herself to the stereo and and turned on a bit of music.

The pencil fell to the ground; Jessie shrugged and placed it in her lab coat pocket. She opened the fridge and took a half empty jug of beetle juice. She returned to the monitors and crossed her legs.

On the surface Military forces were gathering in the Capitol of America. A few American scientists had come to them with evidence of an advanced species. Interested they decided to further investigate and with any luck take them over. The base was a buzz with this news. Generals with the leading scientists sat in a large room, several computers hummed in the background. All of them studied the data closely.
Last edited by FoalysGirl on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

musicman1135
Pixie
Real First Name: Jackson

Re: War of the Worlds

Postby musicman1135 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:05 am

OOC- Mind if I join? I'm be Trouble Kelp.

Trouble had just come out of a long meeting with Foaly, hoping to go home and get some rest. But once he took a step foward, his brother was in front of him brusting a complaint.

"I got a cut on one of desks, tell the council to fix it," He whined, showing Trouble his barly bleeding finger.

Trouble sighed, and pushed away his brother's hand. "Grub, its a desk. Get over it." Trouble had had a long day and didn't want to deal with his whining brother right now. He pushed past Grub and walked toward his office, to pick up some paperwork before he went home for the night.
..........SONG LYRICS!
Hey Juliet...I think your fine...you really blow my mind....maybe someday we can run away....i just want you to know, I wanna be your romeo.-Hey Juliet by LMNT
I dont care....what you think....as long as its about me....the best of us can find happiness in misery.-I dont Care by Fall Out Boy.
I gotta feel ya in my bones again....I'm all over you...I'm not over you....I gotta tastse you one more time....I'm all over you...Im not over you.-All Over You by The spill Canvas.
Do you feel like a man...when you push her around....do you feel better now....as she falls to the ground.....-Face Down by the Red Jumpsuit.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:36 am

Jessie got to her feet and walked out into the hall. As she walked she bumped in Commander Trouble Kelp. She fell to the ground and gasped. "Commander! I'm so sorry." She got to her feet and dusted him off. She gave a weak smile. She straightened her lab coat and her pants. She hoped that the Commander didn't want to come into the Oops. booth and check it out. As she stood outside a beep sound came from inside. She turned quickly.
"Brian,"
"What?"

musicman1135
Pixie
Real First Name: Jackson

Postby musicman1135 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:49 am

Trouble smiled, "It's okay Jessie calm down." He looked in the booth as something beeped.

"What was that?" He was curious. He didn't like it when anything beeped in the ops booth. That usually meant that something was going wrong, or something was about to go wrong. He looked at her and crossed his arms. "Check that out, and tell me if something's going on okay? I'll be in my office." He walked away, and went into his office. He picked up some papers and put them into his backpack along with his laptop and Ipod. He then sat down, and took a breather. He had such a long. He needed a break from it all.
..........SONG LYRICS!
Hey Juliet...I think your fine...you really blow my mind....maybe someday we can run away....i just want you to know, I wanna be your romeo.-Hey Juliet by LMNT
I dont care....what you think....as long as its about me....the best of us can find happiness in misery.-I dont Care by Fall Out Boy.
I gotta feel ya in my bones again....I'm all over you...I'm not over you....I gotta tastse you one more time....I'm all over you...Im not over you.-All Over You by The spill Canvas.
Do you feel like a man...when you push her around....do you feel better now....as she falls to the ground.....-Face Down by the Red Jumpsuit.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby sharkie » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:56 am

No more posts in this thread until the summary is 200 words long..

And stop making posts less than five lines long.

You guys know the rules
*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:23 am

"Brian,"
"What?"

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Just so everyone knows, FoalysGirl has been banned from the RP forum for three days. This role play cannot continue until a) she is back and b) the rules are complied with.

Musicman, you need a character sheet.

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur
Real First Name: Patrick

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Is it ok if we kinda just start this thread over?
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 1: - Who's that
guy 2: - I think its a king
guy 1: - Why do think that?
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby sharkie » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 pm

sure I'll lock it and archive it
*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”