[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
AF RP in 3rd Person - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

AF RP in 3rd Person

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Izzy
Elf

AF RP in 3rd Person

Postby Izzy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:22 am

Ok I'm going to do my own RP, but you will have to post in 3rd person. You may pick one of the characters from the list below or you may create one of your own. When you have decided who you want to be PM me and i will put your name next to the character you want or i will add your character in...ok have fun.

CHARACTERS:
Fowl Family:
Artemis Fowl sr=
Angeline Fowl=
Artemis Fowl II= Izzy

Lep:
Julius Root=
Holly Short= K8
Briar cudegeon=
Trouble Kelp= Opal Koboi
Grub Kelp=
Centuar Foaly= Ferill
Vinyaya=
Chix Verbil=

Others:
Mulch Diggums= Mush-Wooster
Domovoi Butler= domovois_gal06
Juliet Butler=
Troll=
Sprite=
Opal Koboi=
Chips=
Pex=
Jon Spiro=
Arno Blunt=
Doctor Jerbal Argon=
Major Evergreen=

RULES ARE AS FOLLOWED:

Matt's rules apply...but there are more. You must post back in third person, you may change the personality of your character slightly. New characters are welcomed as i have already mentioned PM me if you are to have a new character...PM and tell me which charcater you want Ow and... NO SWEARING!...

Note:Please have fun here...and try to keep the story flowing...

Use the Abbreviation's : OOC-..=out of character, and BIC-..=Back in character....

Thank's and have fun... Laughing
Last edited by Izzy on Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:26 am, edited 10 times in total.

Thanks michelle439731
I am an official AFC agent...

Mush-Wooster
Cave Troll

Postby Mush-Wooster » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:26 pm

I'll be Mulch Diggums.

Opal Koboi
Pixie

Postby Opal Koboi » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:02 pm

Like I wrote in the PM, I'd like to play Trouble Kelp. Smile
~~>Fluctuat nec mergitur<~~

He said, "I've watched your palace up here on the hill
And I've wondered who's the woman for whom we all kill
But I am leaving tomorrow and you can do what you will
Only first I am asking you why."

Foaly went to a shelf and took something that looked like a gum bottom.

Root: "You can't be serious about that. What is it for?"

Foaly: "Nothing, but it's a real party hit."

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:12 am

Sorry people...I haven't started yet...

Once there are a couple more people, i will post the first line...and whoever come's in the middle of the story will have to report to me so i can add them, once they have done that...they will need to join in..and go with the flow.

Izzy

Thanks michelle439731

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:07 pm

Question to Izzy: If somebody joins in, how regulary has he/she to post to the RP?

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:13 am

Ferill, i have PM you...about your question.

Izzy

Thanks michelle439731

Opal Koboi
Pixie

Postby Opal Koboi » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:10 pm

To get the point: So we have any storyline and if yes, could you post it, please?

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:32 am

Thanks michelle439731

Opal Koboi
Pixie

Postby Opal Koboi » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:06 pm

Hmm, tomorrow has gone since many days ... . Sorry, I just can't wait Smile

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:43 am

OOC- Ok here goes

BIC- Artemis was in the base ment of Fowl Manor when something went past him...He stoped, looked around then paused...

He took his walkie talkie out of his pocket and said very slowly and carefully so Butler could catch every last word...

"Butler, i think we have a situation on our hand's, and this one is most definitly not human...." then came silence as Butler took a moment to re-think what Artemis had just said....They knew they were in for another adventure.

"Ok, I'll be right there" Said Butler slowly, still prossesing what Master Artemis had just said. Befor he went to the base-ment, he sent a message to someone...

OOC-Sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'm in a hurry
Last edited by Izzy on Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks michelle439731

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:34 am

Since he had left the police plaza some hours ago, Foaly was wondering why he was actually doing what he did right now. Or, to be more precise, what he was going to do. And everyting just to save a human!
It started when a red alarm light at one of his computers flashed. A message came in. A really frightening message. He had tried to phone Holly, asking her for her opinion about that matter. She didn't answer the call. Strange enough! Major Trouble Kelp was on duty so there was no one left, he could ask to do the job. So Foaly had to accept that he was on his own this time.
The journey to the surface had been terrible. The shuttle was completely overloaded (according to regulations, but to most pilots, that doesn't matter) so he was glad when he stepped out the terminal into the irish night. The surface. The last time he had been here, was during the Fowl Manor siege. The night was crystal clear and the stars glittered next to an nearly full moon. But Foaly really had no time to watch it. He had to reach Fowl Manor, the faster the better. And there were still some miles to go, because he hadn't used a LEP shuttle but a public one. Foaly "forgot" asking the Commander for permission for a job on the surface. Because he wouldn't have got the permission. He tried to avoid the thought about Sool and concentrating on the task that lay ahead. Hopefully the mud boy was at home and hopefully it wasn't too late now.

(Sorry for the grammar and vocabulary mistakes...)
"Why don't I just move in with you? Do your ironing while I'm at it." - Foaly

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:35 pm

Thanks michelle439731

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:35 pm

Two strains in the legs, complete exhaustion and a giant stiffness were the results of the last two hours galloping across the irish landscape. Foaly wasn’t used to moving that much over such a long period of time. Standing in front of computers or inventing new technological devices doesn’t require too much physical fitness. So after all he had to do a break before his circulation would collapse. Foaly closed his eyes for a moment, trying to calm down his breath. This was ridiculous! He was a genius and not an athlete, for Heaven’s sake! And the message, Butler had sent him, had been so vague, that it could mean nearly everything. It had obviously been written in a hurry, no full sentences. “A situation, that’s not human…” Maybe Mulch had been hungry and broke into Fowl Manor to raid the fridge. Foaly chuckled. That would suit the dwarf! But the paranoid part of his personality told him, that the real solution was not that easy. So he sighed and continued his journey.
Finally, Fowl Manor appeared at the horizon and some minutes later, Foaly walked through the gate into the driveway of the manor. Actually you can’t say “he walked”. “He limped” is more suitable. But the centaur wasted no thought to the pain in his legs. The gate had been open. Not a good sign!
He carried along a small back with some equipment and now he took out a small black box to run a few scans on the manor. The scans were not really exact but precise enough to get a general idea of the circumstances and detect some major dangers. But there was nothing unusual. The next problem was, that he couldn’t get into the manor – he had no permission. So what to do? Just ringing the doorbell? Why not! Foaly went towards the main entrance when suddenly a red spot appeared on his scanner. The thermo-scan! At the rear side of the house was something, better somebody. Somebody really huge. Somebody who was not moving. With a bad foreboding he had a look around the corner. “What in Frond’s name…” The sight was just shocking. There was a big hole in the manor’s wall, stones were distributed all over the grass and right in the middle…Butler. The bodyguard laid there without moving. Foaly hurried across the short distance and was relieved when he realized that the man was just unconscious. He seemed to have no injuries apart from a laceration at his head. The centaur looked around. What had happened here? And where was Artemis?
"Why don't I just move in with you? Do your ironing while I'm at it." - Foaly

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:44 am

Last edited by Izzy on Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks michelle439731

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:31 am

I'm in a hurry

___

A figure in a light blue track suit jogged up the drive to Fowl Manor and made it's way to the door. Juliet Butler fiddled with the lock and let her self in.

Where is everybody? She wandered into the kitchen to get herself a drink when she noticed something strange. There was a cold draft coming from somewhere.

A little investigation and her eyes found the open basement door. She began to climb down....

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”