[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
AF RP in 3rd Person - Page 2 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

AF RP in 3rd Person

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:18 pm

Foaly was thinking. He thought the situation over again and again. It was a difficult one! He couldn't leave Butler alone in his state. On the other hand, Artemis could be in trouble. But according to the circumstances that was quite a certain matter. And as far as Foaly could assess, the troubles were really big. But he had no idea were to start searching for the boy...
His thoughts were interrupted by a noise. Somebody was coming...
"Why don't I just move in with you? Do your ironing while I'm at it." - Foaly

Opal Koboi
Pixie

Postby Opal Koboi » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:55 pm

There was Major Trouble Kelp, surely with his Neutrinom he never forgot. He looked at Foaly, it was quite easy to see that he was thinking about something really, really very important. <It seems as if I'm right here>, Trouble thought and flew nearer to the centaur. He unlocked his invisibly, and came on the floor. Even if he liked flying, he knew that it was better to stay on a heighth when you are talking to somebody.
"Foaly! What happened here?", he asked with a big smile on his face.
~~>Fluctuat nec mergitur<~~

He said, "I've watched your palace up here on the hill
And I've wondered who's the woman for whom we all kill
But I am leaving tomorrow and you can do what you will
Only first I am asking you why."

Foaly went to a shelf and took something that looked like a gum bottom.

Root: "You can't be serious about that. What is it for?"

Foaly: "Nothing, but it's a real party hit."

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:41 pm

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:58 am

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:24 am

OOC-this is good....my turn...

BIC- No one knew where Artemis was, infact he did not know himself...but he was devising a plan to find out.

'Why don't you tell me your plan, it's not like i can tell anyone' Artemis spoke slowly, so the creature could understand. A creature that looked the was this one did, was obviously not smart...and the things it did, made it more ovbious to Artemis, that the very dumb creature could not devise a plan as good as this one...This plan was indeed done by someone with an intellect "almost" as high as Artemis'.

'I got a phone call, and my boss said all i have to do is get the great Artemis Fowl, you are him right? ....' said the creature, with a smirk on it's face.

Artemis, now knew that the creature, was not the master mind of this plot. The leader of this plan would only tell this creature what it needed to know, and nothing more.

Artemis was hungry and tired, but the creature wouldn't let him sleep...

Thanks michelle439731
I am an official AFC agent...

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:52 am

Suddenly another person turned up at the scene. A girl. Juliet. She seemed not to notice the fairys standing just some steps away, but ran to her brother. When she spoke to him, the bodyguard started moving and finally answered his sister's questions. Foaly decided that it was more important to listen to Butler's story than waiting for Trouble Kelp to answer his last question. He could still do this afterwards.
He went to where Butler's sister was sitting beside her older brother, quite shocked as it seemed.
"Hello Juliet.", Foaly said carefully...

K8
Swear Toad

Postby K8 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:11 am

Last edited by K8 on Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

K8
Swear Toad

Postby K8 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:40 am

After getting a 'DESPERATE' message from foaly holly rushed to the shoot and tried to catch a flare up to the surface, she almost made it but she just missed it! that was it she couldnt get another one not tonight. slowly she walked home feeling depressed and wondered if anything had happened up on the surface. miserably she looked up as she neared her door. holly wouldnt be able to get up to the surface today.

OOC-sorry for any mistakes, i was in a rush...lunch time is almost over
Last edited by K8 on Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Opal Koboi
Pixie

Postby Opal Koboi » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:50 pm

Trouble starteled a little bit because of all the information that was given to him in a few seconds. He saw Butler lieing in the grass and he was quite surprised to hear that all of this wasn't Artemis' fault. Quietly, he had to laugh insinde as he heard that the centaur didn't know the whole story, but even, he didn't forget the extremly danger for the mud boy, Artemis and the fairy people. He looked at the centaur and his smile became even brighter as Foaly asked him how it was possible for him to know that he was there, exactly there, in front of Fowl Manor.
"Quite easily. I came back from a duty and one of your trainees saw you leaving the central and he said that there has to be something really very, very dangerous if you leave your central. I got the permission in around 5 minutes and then, I took the next shuttle and ... yes, that's it."
Suddenly, he recognised that Butler was speaking something about Artemis. "D'arvit", Trouble swore and set into the grass next to him. <So, that's my turn, the first and I hope the last time that I have to heel a human'>, he thought and let the magic run through his fingers.
~~>Fluctuat nec mergitur<~~

He said, "I've watched your palace up here on the hill
And I've wondered who's the woman for whom we all kill
But I am leaving tomorrow and you can do what you will
Only first I am asking you why."

Foaly went to a shelf and took something that looked like a gum bottom.

Root: "You can't be serious about that. What is it for?"

Foaly: "Nothing, but it's a real party hit."

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:29 am

Thanks michelle439731

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:06 am

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:12 pm

Fortunately, I copied the RPG, so here are our lost entries:

Izzy:

Truth is.....the goblin had never overwhelmed Artemis, it simply knocked Butler unconcious, and then got away with Artemis...

But the goblin before he left the scene of the kidnap, had mentioned a place called Dublin South. Maybe this creature had given the plan away...Artemis, being as smart as he was, had figured out that the creature wouldn't know more than what it was told to do or where to go...So he had asked the creature where he was heading for...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artemis remembered that Foaly, had once given him a watch...but Artemis knew it was more than that. So when the creatre was sleeping he pressed all the buttons on the device, one of the buttons he just knew it had to be a tracker...Foaly and Holly, kept a very close eye on Fowl...and for them to track him there had to be a "tracker".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Butler now started saying 'Dublin.....Dublin....creature...south...Artemis'

Ferill:

“Dublin? Artemis has been taken to Dublin? Are you sure, Butler?”, Foaly asked.
Not that he didn’t trust the bodyguard but the man still seemed to be really confused. It would have been normal, if he had jumbled up some facts.
But Butler nodded: “I’m sure. Creature…Artemis…I’ve to go to Dublin.” He tried to stand up but he hadn’t enough strength yet. So he remained sitting at the ground, looking at the others.
“I'm absolutely sure!” It sounded convincing. And Foaly believed him. But how to locate Artemis in such a big city?
Something beeped. Once, twice, again and again. Everyone looked at Foaly. The centaur raised his hands: “It’s not me!”, he protested. But then he noticed that the noise was caused by something that was inside his equipment bag. And he realized. The realization hit him like a troll’s fist.
“Oh…I’m such a fool…how could I forget about that?!” Once he had given one of his little technological devices to Artemis. It looked like a watch but it was a sophisticated gadget, a kind of surveillance device, also including a tracker. Just for the case of an emergency. And now they had an emergency. Foaly took out his tiny receiving gadget and opened the monitor. It showed a map of Dublin. And in the city’s south district, a red light flashed: the tracker's signal!

Izzy:

Artemis sat, still waiting for someone, anyone...but most of all Butler, to come and save him. He was hungry and tired, but the creature wouldn't let him sleep nor drink. It was not mentioned in the creatures plan to kidnap Artemis.

'They will come....protested Artemis, but whom, himself...the creature was not interested in listening to a "boy"!!....

Artemis waited calmly, and wondered if he could take anymore, surely by now they would have figured where he was...what with Foaly on their side.....

Ferill:

They needed a plan. And they had to decide fast because there wasn’t much time left until sunrise, approximately three or four hours. And within this time, they had to go to Dublin, saving Artemis and finding out who was behind this kidnapping. It had to happen as inconspicuous as possible and unfortunately they were hardly a group of people that nobody would notice: an elf, a centaur, a giant Eurasian bodyguard and his little sister can’t just walk down the street without attracting attention. Not even at night. They also had no idea who was their adversary this time. All in all, not very favourable circumstances.
“Butler”, Foaly asked thoughtfully, “Is there anything Artemis did lately, that could have given someone the reason for kidnapping him? Has anything strange or unusual happened or…is there anything that could be of importance for this incident?”

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:47 pm

OOC- OMG!!!
Thank you so much Ferill...for copying the RPG, i should keep tabs...

Butler stood up...'Artemis, did not do anything...that i know of...He was byhimself, in his room...during the sapre hours he had, he always asked me to stand outside the door...and not come in, unless he said otherwise'explained Butler, to Foaly...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Artemis waited patiently...and wondered if Foaly's watch actually worked...of if Foaly ha[url] actualy kept his promise...and put no tracker's or cameras in any of his belongings...

Artemis was hungry...and thursty, not to mention tired...[/url]

Thanks michelle439731

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:13 am

„Nothing unusual? But there has to be a reason...“ The centaur started walking up and down again. „Ok, let’s think about a different question: who would hire on a goblin to kidnap a mud boy?“ Before anybody could make a suggestion, Foaly continued: „This time it can’t be Opal...and yes, I’m sure about!“ he added when he felt the suspicious glances of the others. „She is in our most sophisticated high security prison cell, watched around the clock and I also have the possibility to have a look after her, because one of the monitors in the operation booth is connected to the cell’s surveillance camera. So it’s quite probable that we have an unknown adversary against us.“ He stopped and looked at Trouble „Maybe Major Kelp could do some reconnaissance this time. It wouldn’t take him long to reach Dublin. And while being invisible it can’t be to dangerous.“ Foaly turned to the elf. „Would you do it? I have a really bad feeling about this whole incident and it might become a lot worse than it is now. We have to do something as fast as possible. What do you think?“

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:38 am

Artemis, began to think that Foaly, had kept his promise, and had not put any tracking devises in the watch or any of the other things he owned...he only began thinking thought's like that, baceuase there had been no obvious attempt of rescuing Artemis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'We need to find Artemis, NOW!!'... Said Butler, rather loudly.

'Hoursey boy, come on...do something. I can't fly to the south of Dublin, and i can't run as fast as you. Who know's what they will do to Artemis, and it will be all my fault!'..Butler rambled on.

Thanks michelle439731

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”