[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
AF RPG set after TLC - Page 4 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

AF RPG set after TLC

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Ajax557
Atlantean
Location: In my secret underground lair*looks around for dramatic music* *Crickets Chirp* crap...

Postby Ajax557 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:12 am

You can come in any time you want to.
People have really cool stuff here. And mine is so blank.... *voice echoes in the emptiness*(

Alaurae
Atlantean

Postby Alaurae » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:25 pm

~Please refrain form touching my private particles~

*If you don't like the answer, ask a different question

cecil_13
Swear Toad

Postby cecil_13 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:59 pm

OOC: tis okay that you took control...she was going to do it anyway, so yeah. Where's the person who plays Arty or minerva? really...

Back in character:
Kelly concentrated as she placed her hands on the wound. It was taking a lot of energy to heal, but she did it. Mainly because Butler was in the front seat and he didn't look too happy.
Soon the job was done, but kelly was tired. She normally didn't put forth much effort ever in her life, and this experience made a new record. But she couldn't rest yet.
"So, you."she said to Butler, "I'm guessing you don't want that bullet in you forever."
Kelly had decided to drop the stupid act that she used when she met people for the first time, and switched to the personality that was a lot more serious.
Really there should be something here. But I seem to be lacking all motivation right now.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:56 am

"I'm guessing you don't want that bullet in you forever," the fairy girl said. "You guessed correctly, fairy girl," grunted Butler. As soon as he was able to drive he was taking them to a more secure location pronto.

I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go

cecil_13
Swear Toad

Postby cecil_13 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:46 pm

OOC: I have a fic where kelly works for the LEP tech department, so she and foaly talk, if ya want to interact.

bic:
"You know, I do have a name, it's kelly." she said, before heading to the back seat.
Kelly was dead tired. After healing both the girl and Butler, she was wiped of all energy. So she proceded to take a nap in the backseat. But something wouldn't let her mind rest. Who were these people, and why were they getting shot at? If only someone knew all the answers, and then she had a brilliant idea. She flipped open her cell phone and made a call to Foaly.
Really there should be something here. But I seem to be lacking all motivation right now.

Alaurae
Atlantean

Postby Alaurae » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:10 am

cecil_13
Swear Toad

Postby cecil_13 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:25 am

OOC: lil thing i forgot to mention. Kelly works for the LEP tech thing, so foaly would know her, if that helps ya...
BIC:
"Hi Foaly. It's me Kelly. Okay, I'm above ground and this guy totally just randomly shot some girl, but i don't think it's random. And i thought you might be able to help us, and by us I mean Artemis fowl and butler, because I'm with them right now, but anyway, we need help identifying the guy and i could have done it myself, but i didn't have my computer with me." kelly said quickly. She always talked fast when she was excited, and she was excited because she just realized she was involved in an Artemis Fowl thing. She had heard tales of other LEP being involved, but not any lowly techie, for sure. And here she was. It made her very happy.

Alaurae
Atlantean

Postby Alaurae » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:18 pm

Foaly sighed, he knew it, Artemis Fowl was troubling them yet again. His computer locked onto the signal of the call and told him that they were in Ireland, Dublin, Maurail Street, driving steadily towards some unknown area. That was odd...for there to be an unknown area.
"Do you have any idea where you're going, ask the mud genius boy...also did you get a look at the shooter? ..." Foaly said just as quickly as Kelly had.
"And-" he interrupted "who did he shoot,...don't tell me, Artemis has brought his girlfriend along for the ride?"

OOC: sorry if I'm taking control, I just didn't want to say that the computer told Foaly where they were and be vague, cause then it wouldn't work. And Maurail is just a made up street XD

cecil_13
Swear Toad

Postby cecil_13 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:26 pm

"Artemis, I'm supposed to ask you where we're going. And did you get a look at the guy?" Kelly said, covering the phone with her hand.
Putting the phone back up to her ear, she said a bit slower. "Personally, I didn't get a look at him. It's hard to look when you're being squished...I mean, saved from a bullet by being pounded into the ground by Butler. But maybe he got a look.- Did you?" She said.

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Re: AF RPG set after TLC

Postby fowl111 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:19 am

I'll be Artemis.

"I didn't get a look at him. Isn't that hard when your... friend is getting shot at?" said Artemis, "and I'm not telling Foaly where we're going."

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

ArtemisFowlIII
Atlantean
Real First Name: Anastasia

Postby ArtemisFowlIII » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:14 am

I'm..or was..Minerva. i dunno where the person playing arty is. And I used to like minerva, but very quickly started hating her..so I'll be a bit biased. this feels like a real life situation, where one of my friends, a guy, likes a girl i hate..lol

Minerva, now healed, was able to pay attention.

"we were just....driving" she said, attempting to cover up.

sorry, i created like an entire new subplot...or a new direction.
http://pentacle.nocturn-glare.net
The Pentacle-Check out this bartimaeus trilogy fansite and forums!
Artemis....is mine!! *defends self from attack by Frost*

Alaurae
Atlantean

Postby Alaurae » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:32 am

Foaly rubbed his temples and sighed; Artemis loved to make things hard. He had over heard the conversation through Kelly's Speaker.
"Alright if he enjoys being Mr mysterious, though I doubt I can help you with that lack of information."
Foaly pondered for a moment "Actually...can you put him on , I'd like a word directly with Artemis."

bob man
Cave Troll

Postby bob man » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:26 am

Can i join im just a guy from section 8 called Bob jordan

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:37 am

Is this thread, um, dead? (Hey! That rhymed!!)

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”