[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Quantum Key-Bohemianneko's RP - Page 5 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Quantum Key-Bohemianneko's RP

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Felix
Gremlin

Re: Quantum Key-Bohemianneko's RP

Postby Felix » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Maybe foaly could be a bad guy this time around...
"IM TIRED OF YOU GUYS' BULL?&$;"
Foaly stomped out the door, leaving everyone behind him amazed and shocked.
"I'm gonna build a gundam out of rusty pipes and blow the ops booth to HELL!"
Foaly crumpled up his tinfoil hat and threw it on the ground.
"I'll show them all."
~The original WallMaster~
Walls are no obstacle to me!
I could be inside your walls right now...
I even get discounts at Wal-Mart!

bohemianneko
Dwarf
Real First Name: Bethany

Postby bohemianneko » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:03 pm

That wouldn't work for the purpose of this RP, nor in remaining in-character, which is actually quite important. Also, please try to use correct grammar and refrain from using all caps.

I realize that some may find it limiting, but since this RP actually has a story, those playing must abide by some simple guidelines about where the plot is supposed to go and making it center on some mid-century crisis Foaly is having doesn't make sense or work to further the story.

I just really liked this line because of my shipping preference since it shows how much Artemis values Holly...

Mrs Opal Fowl
Elf
Real First Name: Erika

Postby Mrs Opal Fowl » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:22 am

It's not about English being my first language. In fact, I'm better at English than my native language, Tagalog. That's according to my friends' jibes when I can't pass my Tagalog subject, while I'm one of the 2/38 girls in my class that can speak proper english.
Besides, I KNOW that their names are plants, I just didn't take note of it. Plus, if I can't use my own native language properly, then how am I a genius to notice that?
Gawrsh, I haz offended myself...
The form the Key will take on IS...?
Rock

Griffar
Commander
Real First Name: Alex
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Griffar

Postby Griffar » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:41 am

I thought the key might be a substance of energy held in someones mind. Like No.1 opening the time stream with magic. So if one found out(maybe we can find an old demon cave on hybras underwater with warlocks showing there powers with the key and it's knowlege is recorded as a cave painting) the screts of the key they copuld use it's magic or unlock it and then be on their merry way to 430 BC.

Shadestar
Gremlin

Postby Shadestar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 pm

If needed I can double (maybe Present!Opal :lol:) . Like I said, I role-play all the time, just not AF.
Anyways... maybe the key could be a sort of rough almost key shape? I don't know...
But the is cool and so... Artemis Fowl-y.

Griffar
Commander

Postby Griffar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Why do you all think a key shape. The Time Streams is not so much a door, but more a constant stream of energy going through time it self. So for one to open energy another form, of energy would be apropriate

Shadestar
Gremlin

Postby Shadestar » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:32 am

... Because of the word key :laughing: . Though your right...
A key is just what comes to mind.

Griffar
Commander

Postby Griffar » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:51 am

The name key supposedly is because it unlocks things. It can still be energy but unlocks stuff.

Mrs Opal Fowl
Elf

Postby Mrs Opal Fowl » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:51 am

Hey, there, Shadestar!

You can play the present Opal. I'm playing the younger Opal.

Griffar
Commander

Postby Griffar » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 am

Yes we know. You talked about it and argued about it for ages.

Mrs Opal Fowl
Elf

Postby Mrs Opal Fowl » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:51 am

Yeah, well maybe he doesn't know...

Griffar
Commander

Postby Griffar » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:43 am

im sure he would have read through some of the post and found that you were acting stroppy with everyone until bohemianneko explained we needed two Opals. XD

Shadestar
Gremlin

Postby Shadestar » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:23 am

She ^^.
Yeah I read through the posts, just to see what everyone was talking about.

Griffar
Commander

Postby Griffar » Mon May 18, 2009 2:29 am

Ok, guys. I'm kind of getting bored waiting, so I'm out of this RP. Sorry, but I'm now involved with helping someone else with another RP and i want to devote my full attention to it, as well as Section Nine.

Hollywise
Gremlin
Location: Floating around in la la land and drinking tea. Come visit some time won't you?

Postby Hollywise » Wed May 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new. Is this RPG still happening? Because I would like to play a part in it please, it sounds cool. Thanks.
"No, mademoiselle, I would not like to see the children's menu. I have no doubt that the children's menu itself tastes better than the meals on it. I would like to order ? la carte. Or don't you serve fish to minors?"
"If we split up, then one team might make it. If we're together, then one goes down we all go down. Divide and conquer." -a true soldier
"OK, gentlemen; Barney says go to sleep."

Return to “OOC Threads”