[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Looking for a serious roleplay - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Looking for a serious roleplay

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name: Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Chitiliti

Looking for a serious roleplay

Postby Chitiliti » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:48 am

Hello all. I'm not sure if this is the right place to put it but I am looking for 3 RP role-play partners. I'm currently coming up with a plot, probably taking something out of my fanfiction having to do with a fairy anti-human terrorist group. The thing is, and no offense, I really want someone who has been role-playing for a while, no beginners. There will have to be good grammar and spelling and the ability to follow common-sense RP rules like no god-modding. I'll also need someone committed to the game who won't give up and leave without notice.

I've been RPing for a while now and the last time I tried RPing here, it kind of fell apart. Post here if you are interested and we can start developing a plot.

This is what I have a for a plot so far: In Haven there is in anti-human terrorist organization called the Human Abolishment Association or H.A.A. In this RP there will be two main groups: LEP and H.A.A. Each group would have a set of preset objectives, each working towards a equal and opposite goal. The goal for the LEP would be to dismantle the H.A.A and the goal of the H.A.A would be to... well, do away with all human life. xD Each player would have both a H.A.A. and a LEP character. I assume it would be mostly OC but those who have established skills playing canon are welcome.

Who's interested?

Edit: Might also be interested in starting an original RP. I already have a set plot and have used it on other sites.

Arty1995
Centaur

Re: Looking for a serious roleplay

Postby Arty1995 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Once I am finished with my Gnommish Translator in the AF Talk section, I'll make an RP that uses it. :) Is that "serious" enough for you?

Eternity Awards - Strangest member, 2010, 2011
Eternity Awards - Most Changed member, 2011
Eternity Awards - Looovers <3 [DATA EXPUNGED], Conquer the world! 2012

Chitiliti
Commander

Postby Chitiliti » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:15 am

I don't really understand, actually. Explain?

Arty1995
Centaur

Postby Arty1995 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:38 pm

It's a gnommish dicionary, what more is to be said?

Cat Moon
Commander
Location: HIVE - The Higher Institute of Villainous Education

Postby Cat Moon » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:36 pm

I hadn't RP-ed online at all until I joined on here, but since then I've done a couple competitions. I have an RP I've been doing with friends for nearly 18 months now - check out my DoI entrants?
Thankyou for my avvie, Rain! I luv it!!! :laughing:

Do not let the Cat out. No matter what I tell you. :shiny:

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

Chitiliti
Commander

Postby Chitiliti » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Cat Moon, I'll check it out.

Arty1995, I saw the gnommish dictionary, it's very cool.... but what would use it for in an RP?

I'm really not trying to be mean! DX

Arty1995
Centaur

Postby Arty1995 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:22 pm

You request a Serious Role Play, I think using a hand-made gnommish dicionary is more serious than other's, savvy?

Chitiliti
Commander

Postby Chitiliti » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:04 pm

...I just don't understand what we would USE it FOR? Would we use it to roleplay entirely gnommish?

Arty1995
Centaur

Postby Arty1995 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:13 pm

If someone were to be fairy and needed to speak gnommish we could actually speak it, rather than "And I spoke in gnommish to whomever was listening"

Chitiliti
Commander

Postby Chitiliti » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:09 am

Ahhh, well. That would be a very interesting addition, especially when we involve humans.

I think I'm going to have Chinara help me, so I need two more partners. I'm having some trouble navigating the board, so if any interested parties could please private message me an example of their RPing, that would be nice. ;] thanks

chinara
Dwarf
Location: In the back of your mind, corrupting your sense of right and wrong

Postby chinara » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:27 am

I'm pretty experienced concerning RPs. o: And I'd certainly be in for the fun! If you still need someone, I'll be at your service. =)

Art, Banner and Icon by me

"Of course. Everyone and everything deserves to live. The only question is: How long will that be?"
- Kraz Noirame

"Because no one would believe his ranting about the
PaRaNOrMaL but the PaRaNOrMaL itself."
- Invader ZIM fanfic, RILZIT

Arty1995
Centaur

Postby Arty1995 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:54 pm

I've been looking for an RP so you have your 2 partners.

Chitiliti
Commander

Postby Chitiliti » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:11 am

Actually I need three partners. Also, if you want to RP with me could you please PM me a link to a recent roleplay you've done?

Arty1995
Centaur

Postby Arty1995 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:12 pm

The RPG Section is so dead I haven't actually gotten to RP anywhere here yet.

Chitiliti
Commander

Postby Chitiliti » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Have you roleplayed somewhere, on another site?

Return to “OOC Threads”