[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Disease X - OCC - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Disease X - OCC

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur
Real First Name: Patrick

Disease X - OCC

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:05 am

Last edited by shiaw_bing2000 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 1: - Who's that
guy 2: - I think its a king
guy 1: - Why do think that?
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Re: Disease X - OCC

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm

I'm in. You'll just have to wait a little bit for me to post up my character. :) But I'm in. Jessie's on her way. HAHA!
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Would you mind playing Foaly or Butler? I just want to make sure we get all of the major characters filled out on the list before adding other major or minor characters.
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:42 pm

I can be Foaly. But, for Foaly does he really need a profile?
"Brian,"
"What?"

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:50 pm

haha not really, I won't ask you to write out a profile for foaly. So is Jessie going to be your minor character in the story?

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Depends--she is helping Foaly with stuff. But I can either play her as a Major or Minor character.
"Brian,"
"What?"

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:57 pm

It would probably be easier to play her as a minor character, what do you want to do?

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Yeah, probably. If we're sticking mostly to the main characters.
"Brian,"
"What?"

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Ok cool. We have a Foaly, Artemis, Holly (pending audition), and now all we need is a Butler.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:11 pm

YAY!
"Brian,"
"What?"

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:26 pm

I"m starting to think that perhaps we should just use our own original characters rather than using some of the premade characters.... I mean we would still have the original characters (holly, foaly, maybe Artemis... not sure about him yet) but they would minor characters where as our original characters would be the main characters. That way we get a different point of view and we can create and mold our own creations rather than sticking to a guidline from what we've learned of the characters from the books... what do ya'll think?

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Maybe, that could work.
"Brian,"
"What?"

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Well... when you think about it, how could Holly or Foaly really be of much help in this situation considering one is part of the LEPrechon and Foaly is really limited to technology...

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:48 pm

So is Jessie, but she probably has a more newer knowledge of technology.
"Brian,"
"What?"

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:53 pm

perhaps Jessie could use her knowledge of technology to find a cure for the disease?

Return to “OOC Threads”