[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Disease X - OCC - Page 5 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Disease X - OCC

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Re: Disease X - OCC

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:23 pm

Honestly guys, with school starting up having an rp with less characters is better. It'll be better to manage.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Darklightr
Gremlin

Postby Darklightr » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Unless one of the classes you are taking (me to be precise) is Computer programming, and I just so happen to have a lot of spare time, eve when school is in..........

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur
Real First Name: Patrick

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:30 am

Sorry guys, I've been loaded down with homework for the past few days. Tommorrow I should have a long enough brake to get up a good post though. Sorry for the wait.
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 1: - Who's that
guy 2: - I think its a king
guy 1: - Why do think that?
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:56 pm

I was going to make a post today but I can't really think of what to write that would contribute - as in, I want to push the plot forward now that the situation's been contained but I was wondering what you guys think. Like, should we get out the hospital, should one of us or our families get ill etc etc. Sorry, I must sound like a control-freak but I like working with people to develop the rp, so was wondering what your ideas are etc. or if Shiaw has something planned.

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:22 pm

I was thinking that I would have Jake's daughter get sick (and die later on). I was also going to have Sarah end up actually getting pregnant and having an epilogue or something in the end that enforces the theme of "The circle of life", or something along those lines.

As for the main plot of the story, I was thinking that while Lilan was studying the disease bacterium, he would descover a tine microchip floating around in the individual cells. This would mean that the disease had been created and was being controlled by a villan somewhere. Ultimately this would involve the techies and LEP members of the story. The LEP would search for the villian, The Techies would search for a way to destroy the mechanical virus, and the doctors would continue to stay in the hospital (?). Lilan would be preoccupied with his family and since Catelyn is impervious to the virus it would give them something to study. That's just my idea, it's been floating around in my head for the past week or so. The main quandary is weather or not we would have someone play the villian, and if so, who would like to do it?

Also, we need to figure out how to kill off Mirashort's character since she's no longer in the RP... I was thinking about a fire or car crash, something along those lines? I don't know, I'm not really good with killing people off...
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Pfft, she just gets ill and dies, simples really. xD

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:02 pm

I thought PJ was going to get the sickness as well.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:02 am

If he wants to get sick, I'm sure he can, it's up to him really. It would be interesting if we could get a plot line going where all the characters are in the adventure together - possibly all going after the villain? /idea.

So the disease literally grows a little minute microchip within the patient that makes them ill?

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Kind of. The way I saw it was that the villian would have created thousands upon thousands of the micro-chip bacterium which can survive in any environment and were transferred via touch. Once the bacterium get inside the body, the warm temperatures activate the chip wich begins to replicate and mutate the virus (I don't know how). :/

Artimis look-alike
Sprite
Real First Name: Pat

Postby Artimis look-alike » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 pm

I was thinking the main villain would be a leader of an extremist group who wants to burn the hospital to stop the disease from spreading
There's a flaw in the system, as usual

I actualy look like HARRY POTTER!!!

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:47 am

If you want I'll fill in and just make Mira Short's character drive into a tree or become sick. That or I'll PM her. Honestly, if you need me I'll fill in but don't feel guilty if you completely ignore this post.
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Everyone who's in Disease X, please try and update as soon as possible. Now that the plot has been somewhat established, the posts don't need to be as long.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Return to “OOC Threads”