[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Survival of the Fittest - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Survival of the Fittest

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Survival of the Fittest

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:26 pm

I almost forgot about this. Please, please, please refer here for any questions or talk about the roleplay. This is also where you say that you're leaving. Have fun.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur
Real First Name: Patrick

Re: Survival of the Fittest

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:45 am

lol, I need to pm everyone else we invited and let them know that the RP is up and I'll post a character sheet tomorrow.

edit: and by tommorrow I meant Thursday :P
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 1: - Who's that
guy 2: - I think its a king
guy 1: - Why do think that?
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:43 am

Still waiting on those character sheets!
"Brian,"
"What?"

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:22 am

I know, I'm gonna start working on them now.
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:26 am

I was joking with you. Props, man.
"Brian,"
"What?"

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Is there anymore people joining?
"Brian,"
"What?"

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:29 am

I'm not sure yet, there might be one more person joining, if not we can start the RP as soon as everyone's ready.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Sure thing. Just trying to keep in contact with everyone. :)
"Brian,"
"What?"

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:20 am

Hey everyone. Tomorrow will be the beginning of Survival of the Fittest. We're going with the people we have. If anyone wants to join please post a profile on here. Thanks!!
"Brian,"
"What?"

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:32 am

I won't be able to post until Saturday or Sunday. Out football team has a football game that's like 3 hours away and with that and school I'm gonna be busy from 6:00 am to 1:00 am :P

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 am

That's fine.

Were we able to get more people?
"Brian,"
"What?"

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:44 am

The rp has officially begun. Have fun.
"Brian,"
"What?"

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:07 am

I've redone my character sheets due to some confusion on my part (even thought I helped make the plot :P ) of the story line. If everything goes according to plan then I should have a post in later tonight. At the very latest tomorrow night.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:55 am

For those in Disease X, don't forget to post in that too.
"Brian,"
"What?"

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:09 am

Also, any meatings or engagements that take place between your character and another character need to be thought out here or by PM before hand. This way we avoid God modding and the story progresses as both you and the other person want it to.

Return to “OOC Threads”