[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Survival of the Fittest

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur
Real First Name: Patrick

Re: Survival of the Fittest

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:57 am

Hey, sorry I haven't gotten in a post, I haven't had a lot of time, Christ first is setting up for See You at the Pole and I'm playing in a band that's going to be there so I'm trying to learn one of the songs on piano without sheet music and without a whole lotta experience. Plus homework :( I'm sorry, I'll try to get in a post This weekend, If ya'll can, go ahead and continue without my post for now, I'll catch up.
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 1: - Who's that
guy 2: - I think its a king
guy 1: - Why do think that?
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Hello everyone is Survival of the Fittest. Please continue.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Artimis look-alike
Sprite
Real First Name: Pat

Postby Artimis look-alike » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:21 pm

updated go
There's a flaw in the system, as usual

I actualy look like HARRY POTTER!!!

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur
Real First Name: Patrick

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:42 am

Sorry guys, I'll be able to get on this weekend but these week has been full of so much stuff I haven't had any spare time, I'm running off of 5-6 hours of sleep a night as it is. Once I get through all these tests I'll be able to get back on. :(
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 1: - Who's that
guy 2: - I think its a king
guy 1: - Why do think that?
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 pm

I know exactly how you feel. I've been doing massive amounts of reading and I already have an assignment due in a few weeks. Tonight, I swear I'll post. Girl Scouts promise.
"Brian,"
"What?"

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Thanks for the edit Artemis look-alike. Shiaw_Bing2000 way to post. Kidding, props man. I'll be sending a pm around to see if everyone is still in on this rp.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite
Real First Name: Pat

Postby Artimis look-alike » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:41 pm

*goes to sleep*
There's a flaw in the system, as usual

I actualy look like HARRY POTTER!!!

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

Return to “OOC Threads”