[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
CUPID 2010! - Page 2 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

CUPID 2010!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! If you participated in the Secret Cupid activity, click here to exchange gifts!

Vday -2010 Locked on 2/30/20
sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Re: CUPID 2010!

Postby sharkie » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:28 pm

*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:54 am

Crap.....the sun was on my laptop..../lame defense
"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

"The price of freedom is learning to coexist with that which you hate." -- My
cousin.

*rapes* I love you, Izzy. :P

Artemis 117
Mud Man
Real First Name: Jacob
AFC Fan Fiction Name: artemis 117

Postby Artemis 117 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:18 am

can't wait to see my matches
Am I the only brony here?
Deal with it XD

Raineesun
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny
Real First Name: Bethy c:

Postby Raineesun » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Artemis 117
Mud Man
Real First Name: Jacob
AFC Fan Fiction Name: artemis 117

Postby Artemis 117 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:50 am

Am I the only brony here?
Deal with it XD

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:00 am

BUT WHAT WOULD TOM SAY? then again....he wouldn't have to know, would he? XD
"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

cousin.

Raineesun
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny
Real First Name: Bethy c:

Postby Raineesun » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:02 am

Hehheh... no, Tom doesn't need to know...

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:34 am

Kat and I are siblings!

Then again, incest has never stopped us, has it? XD Pshh Tom would join in on the fun, of course. :shiny:

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:39 am

True love...
Close love...
Big love...

Oh mai...salaciously sensual scandal.

cousin.

Antilles
Rolling Thunder
Real First Name: Mohammad

Postby Antilles » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Ohhhhhhhh... now I get it. I didn't know you two were siblings. :blush:

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby sharkie » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:33 pm

*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:14 am

Antilles
Rolling Thunder
Real First Name: Mohammad

Postby Antilles » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:17 am

:hmm: Wow, idiocy strikes me twice in the same thread. No sharkie, I'm sarcastic, but I'm not quite that good.

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:48 am

Is ok. :]

It's way more fun to be idiotic, I fine. MAIK PEOPLE LAFF!

cousin.

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Postby optiguy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 pm

XD I love the randomness of the 'ships! Me and Lighty... XD

Baha, and #19, awesome Portal reference!

Return to “Secret Cupid”