Main Cast

The Artemis Fowl Movie is coming... On the 26th July 2013, Disney, in association with Harvey Weinstein, announced that a movie covering the events of the first two books was finally in the works!
Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Main Cast

Postby Matt » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:50 am

So, the majority of the main cast is up on the Artemis Fowl Movie Page on AFC.

Love the casting for Mulch, absolutely bang on. Ferdia looks very much like I imagined Artemis, it'll all come down to how he portrays the character. Obviously there's been some... interesting debate about the casting for Holly (McDonnell), Root (Dench) and Butler (Anozie) - what does everyone think?

Troublelover16
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Faith
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Troublelover16

Re: Main Cast

Postby Troublelover16 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:10 am

Yes I agree. I love the casting for Mulch and Artemis as well, but I do have concerns about the others. It's not quite what I expected, especially with the casting for Root, but I think that we'll just have to wait and see how it is before making any major judgements. Afterall, Eoin Colfer seems to be in good spirits about the movie and the casting so I trust his opinions. I still can't help but be worried about it a bit though. I want this movie to be amazing and do well since this series has been such a big part of my life.

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Re: Main Cast

Postby Matt » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:34 am

We've all been waiting so long for the movie, it's weird seeing it finally coming out.

The way I look at it now, it could be the best or worst movie in the world.and I'm going to enjoy it anyway.

Plus, even if it's bad, it'll still introduce a HUGE number of new people to the books, which will always be better than a movie adaptation.

Return to “The Movie”