[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
She should play holly...! - Page 29 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

She should play holly...!

The Artemis Fowl Movie is coming... On the 26th July 2013, Disney, in association with Harvey Weinstein, announced that a movie covering the events of the first two books was finally in the works!
Inky Duchess
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Sakura

Re: She should play holly...!

Postby Inky Duchess » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:15 am

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:22 am

Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Emmi-Kat
Pixie
Real First Name: Emma

Postby Emmi-Kat » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:05 pm

I don't really think that it is necessary that the faeries have accents, I mean, they're not Irish, they're Gnommish. Who's to say that Gnommish doesn't sound American? I definitely think that the Humans ought to have the appropriate accents, though!
"We all have our own time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams." ~Jeremy Irons

Check out my gallery on dA!

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:04 am

Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

elf_with_attitude
Cereal Killer
Real First Name: Holly
Location: You know that little voice in the back of your head telling you to kill people? Yeah...

Postby elf_with_attitude » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:43 am

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Emmi-Kat
Pixie
Real First Name: Emma

Postby Emmi-Kat » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:56 am

"We all have our own time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams." ~Jeremy Irons

Check out my gallery on dA!

elf_with_attitude
Cereal Killer
Location: You know that little voice in the back of your head telling you to kill people? Yeah...

Postby elf_with_attitude » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:38 am

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:30 am

Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

elf_with_attitude
Cereal Killer

Postby elf_with_attitude » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:20 am

hmmmmm, never thought about that...

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:56 pm

“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: AF fanart. ;J)

La Souris Bleue
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Alice

Postby La Souris Bleue » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:28 pm

I love how the topic moved from Holly-like actresses to the characters accents :lick: By the way, I think that they'll need to invent a new accent especially for the fairies, and a Gnommish language, like they did for Avatar. I wouldn't bare it if the fairies spoke English underground ><

But that's not the subject x)

My personal favourite actress is Ellen Page, so I think she should be playing Holly since she can perfectly play absolutely everything, from a teenage pregnant (Juno) to a vengeful sociopath (Hard Candy), including a walking-through-walls mutant (X-Men), so why not a badass elf cop ? :D Plus I think she's got the perfect right features, since she's pretty without being too sexy, which would be OOC, and she's also quite nicely muscled (long live rugby !).

Return to “The Movie”