[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[ARCHIVE] Who could you be? - Page 8 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

[ARCHIVE] Who could you be?

The Artemis Fowl Movie is coming... On the 26th July 2013, Disney, in association with Harvey Weinstein, announced that a movie covering the events of the first two books was finally in the works!
Stellaluna
Pixie

Re: [ARCHIVE] Who could you be?

Postby Stellaluna » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:16 am

I did. A long time ago. Razz

(Before you two came D:)

You serious? I look Japanese? ...two of my cousins are half-Jap...

And thanks, LEPsFirst. I didn't think anyone would even notice I had a necklace on... xD

(And btw, that picture was after a choir concert)

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Postby Immortal » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:54 am

Yes, you do look rather like a Japanese.

Stellaluna
Pixie

Postby Stellaluna » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:17 am

It's probably the eyes and the angle of that picture.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:14 am

Yeah, they slanting of your eyes are what made me think you were Japanese.

Chixdiggit!
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Chixdiggit! » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:16 pm

Japanese and Chinese people look different? Always looked the same to me. But yeah. I meant that. Oriental is like Chinese and Japanese. I just put down Oriental because people here would probably give me a hard time about being racially inaccurate or racially insensitive or any other crap they can really think of. So just trying to tread light here.

Stellaluna
Pixie

Postby Stellaluna » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:45 pm

(Just so you know, Oriental is also politically incorrect... Razz)

Chixdiggit!
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Chixdiggit! » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:50 pm

Eh, I tried at least. I can't really think of anything else. I sort of hate being politically correct. You sometimes seem like some brown nose moron who's trying to score with everybody. I guess I should apologize. So, I apologize.

XOLEPsFirstOX
Commander

Postby XOLEPsFirstOX » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:57 pm

"The pain goes away....the pride stays"

Thanx to Imm for my sig!

Original pic provided by the genius of MASTER I, ain't it beautiful?

IMMORTAL is a pathological liar that also suffers from DD and Narcassist disorder among other mental illnesses, stay away if you care for YOUR health.

Avatar provided by master of graphics Voldy, art can be see here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=539&hilit=&start=135

Chixdiggit!
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Chixdiggit! » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:08 pm

Just don't do that cookie thing anymore. Makes me seem like a trained monkey or something. But, I've never really been an incredibly sincere or considerate person so you're out of luck on that one. And as for analyzing my posts. Well, I'm not making promises. You'll just have to look at my post and try to tell if I analyzed it. I'm not a real patient person either so analyzing internet posts before posting them isn't on the top of my time saving list. Sorry if my post offended you. Oh, I apologized. Your consideration must be rubbing off on me, huh?

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Postby fowl111 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:27 am

Okay, good. Not tryin' to be a mod, but on-topic now, please?

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:29 pm

Sure, I * could* make an Artemis, but I need major plastic for that. But they would not have to change the attitude. Very Happy

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Postby fowl111 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:26 pm

Well you haven't shown that personality here yet. (That I know of)

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

Chixdiggit!
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Chixdiggit! » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:25 pm

Who can here? Arrogance isn't a real great quality here. And sorry Immortal, you were arrogant but not in that way. Plus you said you were sorry, I think. I could be wrong, but it doesn't matter to me. Sure that sounded pretty ignorant but I'm sort of in a "don't care" attitude so forget about insulting me because frankly, I'm the best at insulting myself. Sort of builds self-discipline if I use it right. But if you feel like vindicating or something Immortal or if anyone wants to get that bad blood out of their system, go ahead.

LUCY
Cave Troll

Postby LUCY » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:50 am

well'd say that I really look like Holly just that I don't have dark skin but I'm not pale too, somewhere between or more dark. I have biiig brown eyes really big but they are almost black alright they are chocolate on light and hmm I'm very small. Really small and now I can see that it's not bad to be small sometimes...But I like to be small. Well so I look like Holly. And I'm kind of Holly personality too. And in language there is no problem because I'm talented in that way and I loooveee acting. So well if they would take younger Holly and my parents would take me to audition...Not take me but allow me...Yeah... But it's just dreaming. Well I hope that someday I will be an actress.
And to girl on that photo, you are very pretty, you remind me on Opal Koboi.
Stand back human. You don't know what you're dealing with.

artemis fowl 1
Swear Toad

Postby artemis fowl 1 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:17 pm

I could be chix Verbil because I am one of the shortest kids in my school and my favourite color is green.
I am always serious. Trust me I've never been wrong yet.

Return to “The Movie”