[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
I found Artemis - Page 4 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

I found Artemis

The Artemis Fowl Movie is coming... On the 26th July 2013, Disney, in association with Harvey Weinstein, announced that a movie covering the events of the first two books was finally in the works!
Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Re: I found Artemis

Postby Mere Reflection » Fri May 28, 2010 7:29 am

Oh wow- that kid does look almost exactly like Artemis Fowl- but preferable chop off the hair (most of it, anyway- he isn't butler lol) :lick:
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

Frondish17
Pixie
Real First Name: Liv
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Frondish17

Postby Frondish17 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:27 am

[/center]

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Yeah, I think Artemis should be a little bit older than 12. I mean, first of all, I doubt a 12 year old could pull it off really well, and second, it would make his interactions with Holly better. He shouldn't be too much older, maybe 14, but still. I guess it wouldn't be too bad if he was 12, because if they keep making the movies (every year) then he would grow with the progression, like he should. But then there's the problem of them never continuing after the first movie (like they do with so many other things), in which case, I would rather he be older now, than non-existent later.

Skander Keynes...meh...
I'd rather they just use an unknown.

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

Frondish17
Pixie
Real First Name: Liv
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Frondish17

Postby Frondish17 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:36 am

I would rather they use an unknown as well, but I'd rather Skandar Keyes than Freddy Highmore. Double meh.

[/center]

AFFan.lollipop
Pixie
Real First Name: Elizabeth

Postby AFFan.lollipop » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:49 pm

If only Skander Keynes wasn't so old! Lol, :laughing:

Jacob kegan would be good. He did well for Joshua. (not that I've ever seen the movie. How could I? Im 13, its rated R. And it looks disturbing. *shudders* Everyone just said he did good. :blush: ) Everyone just said he did well! :blush: ) But as of May 28th, 2011 I believe he is 16. JUST LIKE SKANDER!!!

Then the picture I rock found... Just, wow. You could even see the blue eyes!

Lastly: Asa Butterfield. I do believe he's 14. A good candidate?
Don't blink.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more of a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey.... Stuff."

I have a lot of fandoms.

I'm loosing it. I lost it. Maddie ate it.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 am

For those who want Logan Lerman:
- He isn't a very good actor; watch Percy Jackson and the Olympians- The Lightnng Thief and you'll see what I mean.
- He's far too happy-looking. And he's too old.

Emmi-Kat
Pixie
Real First Name: Emma

Postby Emmi-Kat » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 pm

I think that Justin Bartha should play Foaly, William Shatner should play Root, Vin Diesel should play Butler...and I shouldd play Holly! XD Well, maybe not that last one...
"We all have our own time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams." ~Jeremy Irons

Check out my gallery on dA!

Return to “The Movie”