[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
THE 2008 ETERNITY AWARDS - WINNERS - Page 3 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

THE 2008 ETERNITY AWARDS - WINNERS

Here's where interesting parts of AFC's Forum History will go.
Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Re: THE 2008 ETERNITY AWARDS - WINNERS

Postby Kitsy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:49 pm

*claims page* xD

The next few categories are a special new edition to the EAs! Being an Artemis Fowl forum, we all know the characters pretty well. But which members do we most associate with the main characters?

Our ARTEMIS FOWL of AFC goes to Gus! Whether this is to do with his cleverness, his un-hyperness (except we all know it’s in there somewhere) or his just amazing Gus-ness, he really does remind us of Artemis! Except Gus is muchos nicer, xD

*gives Artemis Fowl* Congrats dear!

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm

When it comes to which user is most like Holly Short, this is a no-brainer. Both tough and friendly, the HOLLY SHORT OF AFC is none other than our very own Holly Short! Congrats, Kat! *gives glomp and cake*

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Next we’ve got our Butler of AFC, and boy, were the nominations for this strange. To name but a few, there was Ty, myself and Voldy!
But the winners were, surprisingly (or maybe not surprisingly) Gus and Centuarboi2!
Firsly Gus seems to be a little schizophrenic or have a split-personality, being both Butler and Artemis!
Well, we all know how both of them can wield any weapon in the world and kill with a single glance! :D

*gives a PINK Butler* (Very Butlery colour, if you ask me - real mean wear pink!) So congrats dear Gussy and Nick!

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Mulch - a character we all know and love, known for his witty attitude, and somewhat rude behavior. (Yes, yes, he farts too, but that's a given.) This year's MULCH OF AFC is interestingly given to Gus! He must really be schizophrenic, what with being three characters at once! XD Congratulations! *gives hairy, flatulent award*

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:58 pm

The last of our character awards now! Our very own Foaly of AFC goes to… Nindra! And of course, we all know the similarities. The intelligence, the computer-tech stuff that confuzzles me (and probably some others too), the paranoia, the non-humanness! (One’s a centaur, the other’s a penguin!) They could be the same person, maybe they are!

Congrats Nindra dearey, *gives many tin foiled hats*

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:02 pm

And last, but definently not least, we have the final award to round off this years EAs! The Mr. Shiny Award of 2008 goes to none other than Voldy! For his general shinyness, and of course being :shiny: helps!

*gives :shiny: award*

Congratulations to everyone who voted, nominated and won (that’s everyone, thanks to the Gus/Everyone 'ship!). I hope you all enjoyed it, had fun and got an excuse to wear your evening gowns again ; ) It's been a pleasure to co-host with Voldy, who deserves a round of applause for all the work he's put into the EAs again!
Let’s have a round of applause and a toast, *raises glass* to the Eternity Awards of 2008 and to AFC! *toasts*

And here’s a round up of all the winners:

Friendlist AFCer: Tyrison
Strangest AFCer: Bentj96
Best Friends: crystal_clear and Tyrison
Best AFC ‘Ship: Gus/Everyone and Elin/Somedude
Most Grammatical AFCer: Gus
Favourite Moderator/Administrator: Voldy
Most Interesting Journal Writer: Tyrison and Gus
Best Writer: Hageshii_Ame
Best AF-Fan Fiction Writer: Hageshii_Ame
Best Literary Critic: Voldy
Funniest AFCer: crystal_clear, bentj96 and marzandstars
Most Optimistic AFCer: Tyrison
Most Huggable: Gus
Best Graphics: Voldy
Best Taste in Avatars: Voldy
Best Taste in Signatures: Voldy
Best Traditional Artist: marzandstars
Best Newbie: Elin_Darling
Coolest Username: IzzyTehMuse
Most Creative: Voldy
Most Sensible: Gus
Most Hyper: Lightbulb621 and unappreciatedgenius
Most Likely to Conquer the World: Sharkie
Most Likely to Run for President: Gus
Most Devoted to AFC: Matt.
Most Active AFCer: Bentj96
Always in the Know: Matt
Biggest AF Fanboy/Girl: Matt, Bentj96 and AFfan
Biggest Non-AF Fanboy/Girl: Lightbulb621
Most Valued Non-Staff: arty_gal, Lime Yay, lightbulb621 and crystal_clear
Most Missed: Diana and Nikita
Artemis fowl of AFC: Gus
Holly Short of AFC: Holly Short
Buter of AFC: Gus and Centuaurboi2
Mulch of AFC: Gus
Foaly of AFC: Nindra
Mr. Shiny Awards of AFC: Voldy :shiny:

And that’s it, the end of the Eternity Awards 2008! Have a great year guys (:

Much love for everyone, and congrats to all the winners and runners-up! *group hug* And it's been a pleasure co-hosting with you, Kat! It's much more fun when I don't have to do it myself. XD Love ya, hunneh. *glomp* :shiny: - Voldy

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Postby optiguy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Gah! I didn't win anything, well, apart from the Gus/everyone thing. I bet nobody voted for me. Anywho, Gus has a split personality? Artemis Butler and Mulch? Wow.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Ooo, congratulations to everyone who won, and everyone who didn't; you're all important parts of AFC. ^^

Major Trouble
Council Member
Real First Name: Trouble
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Commander Root

Postby Major Trouble » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 pm

*waves Gus flag*

Why no Trouble Kelp of AFC? *pouts* :P

Congrats peoples!

MTK

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Yes! I definitely vote Gus for president (or prime minister.)

Hey, I just noticed something, my sig is gone! Why is this?

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:47 am

"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

"The price of freedom is learning to coexist with that which you hate." -- My
cousin.

*rapes* I love you, Izzy. :P

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 am

Oh ya, I have a question that I've been meaning to ask! What is a muse?

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 am

"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

cousin.

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:12 am

I have never heard someone say that before. Now, we are waaay off-topic here, so we should just stop talking about this.

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:20 am

Good idea! WOOT WOOT TO EVERYONE!!!! Great job on the presentation! Lovely! You guys should do this more if only to make Kitty and Voldy get all snazzed up and use the announcer voice!
Very professional ;)

cousin.

Return to “AFC Forum Archive”