HP 'shipping thread.

The Literature Forum is where you can talk about your favourite books, authors and short stories. Please direct all Artemis Fowl/Eoin Colfer related discussion to the appropriate forum though!
Purple_Enigma
Pixie
Re: HP 'shipping thread.

Postby Purple_Enigma » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 pm

^ MR, you have a knack for hating characters I reasonably like :lick:

As for Albus/Minerva-TOTALLY!! It was so meant to be, Grindy was rotting anyway!!!
TAC
Spoiler:
'I must go,Butler,' said Artemis firmly.'My mind is eating me alive.I think the guilt is the main problem.I must do whatever I can to atone.'
'And?' said Butler,unconvinced.
Artemis held his arms out so that Foaly could drape the suit sleeves over them.
'And I will not be beaten by that jackass.'
'Jackass?'said Foaly,wounded.‘My favourite uncle is a jackass.'
From here
Spoiler:
If asked in class what the Avada Kedavra curse does, yelling "It does DEATH!" may be correct but is not the manner in which one should answer.
The proper way to report to Professor McGonagall is "You wanted to see me, Professor?" Not "I have it on good authority that you have no evidence."
I will not tell the Ravenclaws that they're basically useless because Hogwarts' smartest student is in another house.
I will not conjure up lemons and say-Life hath given thou LEMONS!

EA 2011 - The Member who is Always in the Know :D :D

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie
Real First Name:Does not exist
Location:Somewhere shooting 47 Avada Kadavra's at someone, also known as an AK-47.

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:45 pm

NO! We need to have the creepy old men quota for Harry Potter at 57 pedophillic man-lovers! DUMBLY/MINNY BREAKS THE QUOTA! THE QUOTA!!

It is kinda cute, though. Strange, but cute.

Dumbles: Honey candy, was our raid of the Riddle Manor successful?
Minny: Of course, Snookums! We eliminated over half of the Death Eaters in the perimeter!
Dumbles: Fantastic! Now give Snookums a kiss.
ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.



Muahahahaha I am the evil ruler of the universe and will KILL you


"Do you know how many legs are on that stool, Arty? Three. Only three and that's not a good number for you. Not at all. Three is nearly as bad as four and we all know what four sounds like in Chinese, don't we?"The Atlantis Complex


GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.


AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:59 am

Major spoilers that I'm too lazy to hide ahead! :)

Dramione forever! It can be so wonderfully tragic and doomed, so you weep, or improbably successful, so it sends you into fangirlish giggles! And also because Dramione isn't about what Draco is, it's about what Draco could become.
I like Dramione best when it's set during book 6, when Draco is falling apart. It's the one time when I use movie canon (the bird in the Cabinet scene), and I have Draco burying the bird, and Hermione finding him crying in the rain. She ends up either taking the Sectumsempra for Draco, or Body-Binding Harry and trying and failing to heal Draco. And of course there's the Death Eater complication. And Draco's prejudice that he has to work through, along with their old rivalry.
But Dramione with the "we loved each other since first year and had a secret relationship" plot sort of sucks.
Shakespeare would have liked Dramione!

I like Neville/Luna, simply because of cute eccentricities :)

Severus/Lily is tragic, doomed and lovely. I like it the way it is, and with sad little Sev watching Lily and James together scenes, but a single date, or Sev giving Lily a sweet present and telling her how he feels, is lovely too.

I don't support: Romione, because he isn't smart enough for her. Need I say more?
Harmony, because it's the same as Romione.
Luna/Rolf. Let's face it, we don't know the guy!
Drastoria. Astoria is only there for the purpose of Draco marrying somebody other than Pansy, and we don't know who she is!
Remus/Sirius. Tonks/Remus is just so perfect!
Any pairings involving: Voldemort, Pettigrew, Mad-Eye, etc.

Ohmigosh, a genuine, bona fide long post that doesn't involve fanfiction! :) Soemone call the presses - or maybe Rocket. I feel like I'm impersonating her...

Return to “Literature”