[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
How were you introduced to the series? :eyeroll: - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

How were you introduced to the series? :eyeroll:

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
Scarlett
Elf
Real First Name: Jessica
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Scarlett
Location: In a graveyard, talking to dead people. (I'm not mad. I'm just eccentric)

How were you introduced to the series? :eyeroll:

Postby Scarlett » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:11 pm

I descivered it when my mum bought me the first book about 3 or 4 years ago. I have been a raving fan ever since
Most Creative member of the year 2011: Scarlett
Best Writer of the year 2011: Scarlett
Newbie Award 2011: Scarlett
Biggest Fan boy/ girl of the year 2011: Scarlett
The Interesting One 2012: Scarlett
Best Writer 2013: Scarlett

Scarlett
Elf
Location: In a graveyard, talking to dead people. (I'm not mad. I'm just eccentric)

Re: How were you introduced to the series? :eyeroll:

Postby Scarlett » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:18 pm

seriously no one talks anymore :(

chukaliteluvver
Centaur
Real First Name: DA IDYUT.
Location: Hands poised over the keyboard, trying to remember the idea I'd forgotten.

Postby chukaliteluvver » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:20 am

They do. Technically, we aren't tawking here. Right? :lick:

LIKKIE HUGGLES!!!! ( i can't resist...)
Word to the general public: I ain't dead.

I cannot be the only one that cried in the Last Guardian. I simply cannot.

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:57 am

I spose. I posted these messages about three weeks ago tis all

chukaliteluvver
Centaur
Location: Hands poised over the keyboard, trying to remember the idea I'd forgotten.

Postby chukaliteluvver » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:27 am

SORRY I ANSWERED SO LATE!!! (twice) My internet crasshed!!! SORRY!!!! :(

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:45 pm

it's ok. my laptop dit pretty much the same thing. 'm using my dad's at the moment. as soon as i get mine back, I'm going to catch up on everything i missed out on.

chukaliteluvver
Centaur

Postby chukaliteluvver » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Yeaaah. I wonder if Artemis had days like that...

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Yeah

ArtemisFowlFan
Swear Toad

Postby ArtemisFowlFan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:57 am

I was introduced to the series by my father,
He had gone to school with Eoin in Wexford,Ireland where Im from and where Eoin's from.
*(NOT A LIE I AM FROM WEXFORD)*
When I was about 3-4 years old,
I loved it and i was nearly crying when i finished the last book.
:blush: :blush: :blush: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :eyeroll:

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Ow..you were crying?
That's sooo sweet

chukaliteluvver
Centaur

Postby chukaliteluvver » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:23 am

...Why were you cryin? Cos Arty's aweshum, or cos it's sho shweet?

faeryenchanter^^
Centaur
Real First Name: Kat
AFC Fan Fiction Name: faeryenchanter

Postby faeryenchanter^^ » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:57 am

I should think both:)
All that jazz!

bluealice
Sprite
Real First Name: Alsacia

Postby bluealice » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:01 am

Hello sorry for the late response... Here's how:
I went to our school's library then I saw the Artemis Fowl series. I never really cared about it. I thought it was boring. I even thought Artemis as the goddess. Everytime I search for books, I see it so I grabbed the first book and read the summary at the back. I got interested in it so I read it. It got my interest in seeing the word "genius"... (I love genius guys) So I borrowed it....

And that's the time I fell in love with the Artemis Fowl series.
ZZZ

chukaliteluvver
Centaur

Postby chukaliteluvver » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Yay! *huggies*

faeryenchanter^^
Centaur
Real First Name: Kat
AFC Fan Fiction Name: faeryenchanter

Postby faeryenchanter^^ » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:26 am

Geniuses ROCK!!!
All that jazz!

Return to “The Entrance Hall”