[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Hello from Ireland - Page 5 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Hello from Ireland

Here's where interesting parts of AFC's Forum History will go.
*girlypog*
Tunnel Blue Spider
Location: inside the biggest cardboard box ever!! :)in CANADA

Postby *girlypog* » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:07 am

*~*§Ћ@ύŋą*~*

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:15 am

h_short
Commander

Postby h_short » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:15 am

michelle439731
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby michelle439731 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:07 pm

I didn't so much cry over Root as gasp aloued. I was waiting to go into a lecture and my mate was making fun of me reading a childrens book but I was somewhere else. I sat there open mouth thinking, oh my god you can't do this. This is not happening. Oh god Eoin is going to sacrifice Root. Noooooooooooo, then several profanities that I couldn't possibly post on a forum where Mr Colfer might read them.

It makes me choke up every time I read it. I really did cry in public when I thought Butler was dead though. Both characters are and were such solid people and not the in the least likely to have a target painted on their back in the literary world.

The book would not have been half as good if he hadn't died though and was merely incapacitated. Deep.

michelle

Mockingbirdflyaway
Pixie

Postby Mockingbirdflyaway » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:42 am

~Janna

Writing is like marriage - don't commit yourself until you can't believe your luck.

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby sharkie » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:54 pm

*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

Lelahel
Mud Man

Re: Hello from Ireland

Postby Lelahel » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:13 pm

Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Hannah

Postby Ihdreniel » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:21 am

"eeeep!" says the insane chibling.
And then. . .

It attacks.

Co-President of the Obnoxious Teenager Club
"Quantity > quality! Remember that."
~ Voldy

(P.S. Ze opéra ghost wants 'is paycheck.)

Artemis
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Artemis » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:06 am

Eoin Colfer??????!!!!!! Shocked Shocked

Oh. Wow.

*Brain in shock.*

I MISSED HIM *sobs, sobs, sobs*

On the off chance that you come back:

You made my day and everyone else's.

Trouble is the coolest character in the books, and I love (loved) Stefan, who must have looked awful hot....*fangirl here*

Can't wait for TLC!!
"What house?" said Holly, and fired the last clamp.

artimmy_nueve
Cave Troll

Postby artimmy_nueve » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:31 am

I don't think he's Colfer.. that's just too good to be true.. Shocked

isagllamr
Gremlin

Postby isagllamr » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:02 pm

Hello Mr Colfer! *waves*

In case you visit this thread again, I just wanted to say that you win at life! I love AF. If I happen to be with one of the books my sister looks at me and goes like "You are not reading that again!" Thank you for countless hours of entertainment!

I saw you at São Paulo's Biennial in 2004 and will never forgive myself for having to leave early and not getting your autograph afterward (my mom also loved you, btw). But I'm not here to bore you with my stories. Let just be said that I'm chasing bookstores to know when TLC is coming to Brazil!

You rock! Very Happy
Life's a piece of ----, when you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke - it's true
You'll see it's all a show, keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!

~ Isa

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:45 pm

isagllamr
Gremlin

Postby isagllamr » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:57 pm

I tried to get my friends to read it, but when I start explaining the plot they're like "So... fairies, ahn?" But I'm not giving up! ;~~
Life's a piece of ----, when you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke - it's true
You'll see it's all a show, keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!

~ Isa

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:32 am

Thanks michelle439731
I am an official AFC agent...

Firey
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Firey » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:12 pm

Return to “AFC Forum Archive”