[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
what would Artemis say about what we thought he'd say - Page 6 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

what would Artemis say about what we thought he'd say

All Artemis Fowl-related posting games and puzzles here.
Parrot
Mud Man

Re: what would Artemis say about what we thought he'd say

Postby Parrot » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:14 pm

That is a pathetic impersionation of me, I have enough brain cells to use standard English rather than contractions. I also have better uses for my valuable time than traipsing on websites and correcting spelling errors.

Me: sorry if I've insulted anyone, but I can imagine Artemis saying that. :>
┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:23 am

If I was to discuss the fact that you impostors "had not given up," I would word it better. My impersonators have not relented, thank you very much.

chukaliteluvver
Centaur
Real First Name: DA IDYUT.
Location: Hands poised over the keyboard, trying to remember the idea I'd forgotten.

Postby chukaliteluvver » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Me; Just watching from the sidelines here. (ARTY!!! YU GIVE THEM A BWEAK FWOM THA SMAUT TAUK!)
Word to the general public: I ain't dead.

I cannot be the only one that cried in the Last Guardian. I simply cannot.

Parrot
Mud Man

Postby Parrot » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:41 pm

You impersonators are getting tiring. If I had the equipment to hand, I'd mindwipe you all this instant!
Crazed fangirl: Noooo! *hits Arty over the head with a wooden plank*
*Half an hour later...*
Orion: Greetings, fair ladies, noble knights!
┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Mind-wiping is not a logical solution to this strange problem, nor is it practical or legal. I cannot mind-wipe people through the internet, and I am not so diabolical as to find your locations and track you down.
And I thought we had established that I have overcome my Atlantis Complex.

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:01 pm

also, a wooden plank would not have released that moron.
Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

chukaliteluvver
Centaur
Location: Hands poised over the keyboard, trying to remember the idea I'd forgotten.

Postby chukaliteluvver » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Yes, I agree with the impersonator; only electricity would do that. Now I may bear with your pretending to be me, if you figure out a way to rid me of that poetic nincompoop.

And the Atlantis Complex? Perhaps that is only what my biographer WANTS you to think...

Orion; YAY! I am not gone! With my prince I remain!

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:59 am

I admit that you are right, Ms. chukaliteluvver. I am in fact unsure if my Atlantis Complex is gone, because I am being held in a sort of state where no time passes until the next book comes out. I have come to terms with the fact that Mr. Colfer has complete control over everything in my life, including me, and he caused my disease.

Orion has been acting rather strangely lately, as you seem to know. He has indeed taken to calling me his prince, and completely ignores Holly. I have locked him in my computer laboratory, and he has been laughing his foolish head off and talking to himself about something - a "webcomic," apparently. It is rather disturbing, but at least he is not attempting to kiss me or give me dandelions.

chukaliteluvver
Centaur

Postby chukaliteluvver » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:20 am

Ah, Miss Paradizo, you have diagonised my state perfectly. And I believe that the strange "my prince" issue may be that he has, to use the rather popular slang phrase, "lost it." Although why he would obsess over me and ignore Holly is beyond me.

Me; What webcomic?

Arty; who are you?! Another fangirl?!

Parrot
Mud Man

Postby Parrot » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Chukkie, I attempt to ignore fangirls as much as possible. If I ignore them, then all the psychology textbooks state that they will get bored and go away. Therefore, I would not ask a fangirl who appears randomly and interupts me who they are, especially when it is obvious.
┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Ms. Parrot, that was not even slightly convincing. I would never call a random fangirl I don't even know by a nickname such as "chukky" I would adress her by her full username.
Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AliceFowl
Dwarf
Real First Name: Veronica

Postby AliceFowl » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Ah. I see you lunatic impostors have not given up during my time away. I am really quite surprised at you; perhaps you really do believe you are me. I suggest checking yourself into the nearest psyche ward.
arikichu

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:01 am

Well, though you are rather a convincing impersonator, Ms. AliceFowl, I am afraid no person that really knows me would fall for that. But yes, maybe you lunes really are convinced that you are me...
Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

chukaliteluvver
Centaur

Postby chukaliteluvver » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 pm

I have a number of reasons for why you are not me.

-I do not use the word "lune"

-I think psychiatrists are only slightly more sane than their patients.

Otherwise, you may ALMOST convince someone that you are me. Inorder to rid yourself of this illusion, I suggest looking in the mirror. Now, does that look in the slightest like me? I did not think so.

Me; Arty, that was mean.

Return to “AF Forum Games”