[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
What would Artemis Fowl say about the above poster's avatar? - Page 25 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

What would Artemis Fowl say about the above poster's avatar?

Here you can take part in our totally lunatic posting games, from the traditional favorites to fun new ones. Any Artemis Fowl posting games should go in the subforum below.

Posts made in this forum do not go towards your post count.
Magerine2
Atlantean
Real First Name: Maggie

Re: What would Artemis Fowl say about the above poster's avatar?

Postby Magerine2 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:01 pm

"Sweetie, what did I tell you about world domination?"
I do believe in Fowls! I do! I do!

THERE ARE TOO MANY AMAZING ARTEMIS FOWL QUOTES TO FIT ON THIS PAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
... Well that just sucks.

"One more step and it'll be your last. No hugs!" ~Major John Casey: NSA Assassin -Chuck

ATeenGenii
Gremlin
Real First Name: Colin

Postby ATeenGenii » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:31 am

Completely and totally pointless. That had better not be a representation of me dancing. If it is I'll fry your hard drive faster than you can say Aurum est Potestas.
Bear with me old friend-Artemis Fowl

obsession! what do you mean, I have an obsession! (holds af book behind back)

Ego iusticiam supra pacem atque liberum supra vitam petam.
I seek justice over peace and liberty over life.

You don't want to look!

told you you didn't want to look.

i am guilty of almost all 648 ways to know your addicted to af click below to see what i mean.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3843&start=570

Magerine2
Atlantean

Postby Magerine2 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:28 am

Aurum est Poes... Hey! D:

"That's a rather bland avatar, wouldn't you say?"

THERE ARE TOO MANY AMAZING ARTEMIS FOWL QUOTES TO FIT ON THIS PAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

"One more step and it'll be your last. No hugs!" ~Major John Casey: NSA Assassin -Chuck

ATeenGenii
Gremlin
Real First Name: Colin

Postby ATeenGenii » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Perhaps you have a point. I should get an avatar before posting here. I grow annoyed by your avatars antics, good bye! :cross:
Bear with me old friend-Artemis Fowl

obsession! what do you mean, I have an obsession! (holds af book behind back)

Ego iusticiam supra pacem atque liberum supra vitam petam.
I seek justice over peace and liberty over life.

You don't want to look!

told you you didn't want to look.

i am guilty of almost all 648 ways to know your addicted to af click below to see what i mean.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3843&start=570

Magerine2
Atlantean

Postby Magerine2 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 am

"Vroom! Vroom! My car is faster than your car! Ha, ha!"

Mrs Opal Fowl
Elf
Real First Name: Erika

Postby Mrs Opal Fowl » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:11 am

I mock you with my awesome waist moving. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Magerine2
Atlantean

Postby Magerine2 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:08 pm

"My eyes glisten in the night... A pure green... So... mysterious."

"Ha! My eyes are prettier than yours! :lick: No one can outmatch my extreme beauty! Mwahaha! I shall now proceed to... take over the world! Bwahahahahaaaaaaah!"

Hot_N_Spicy
Pixie
Real First Name: Chelsea
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Hot_N_Spicy
Location: On your beach, smashin' your castles and makin' sushi with your seaweed.

Postby Hot_N_Spicy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:26 am

Uhhhh that's not me! That's my... uh my... evil twin! Yes... that's right... evil twin.

Yeah, evil twin, yeah.

Magerine2
Atlantean

Postby Magerine2 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:42 am

*shakliy* It's fu-uh-uh-uhn to have seizures! You guys have go-o-ot to try this someti-i-ime!"

PAGE CLAIM!

Shadestar
Gremlin

Postby Shadestar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:34 am

"Is... that me? BUTLER!"

I fail xD.

Magerine2
Atlantean

Postby Magerine2 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Nuh-uh! I laughed. :lol:

"I know exactly what you mean. Twilight... A pathetic excuse for literature and vampires. Insulting, really."

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name: Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Chitiliti

Postby Chitiliti » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Artemis: "Please change that hideous avatar. It is a horrible representation of my person."
*rubs temples*

:D

Magerine2
Atlantean

Postby Magerine2 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:37 pm

"Hmm... How uplifting."

hyperivanlim
Cave Troll

Postby hyperivanlim » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:01 am

Artemis Fowl: Spare me of your theatrics, or I shall see to it that Butler incapacitates you.

Magerine2
Atlantean

Postby Magerine2 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:40 am

"Oh, your avatar is simply splendid."

Return to “The Arcade”