[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
1083 ways to annoy freak out and generaly scare people - Page 19 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

1083 ways to annoy freak out and generaly scare people

A place to chill out and chat. No meaningless messages though!
Magerine2
Atlantean
Real First Name: Maggie

Re: 1083 ways to annoy freak out and generaly scare people

Postby Magerine2 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 pm

I do believe in Fowls! I do! I do!

THERE ARE TOO MANY AMAZING ARTEMIS FOWL QUOTES TO FIT ON THIS PAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
... Well that just sucks.

"One more step and it'll be your last. No hugs!" ~Major John Casey: NSA Assassin -Chuck

Reyna
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Reyna

Postby Reyna » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:13 pm

171) Get a friend and act like you are a spy, following a person around and doing dorky rolls, hiding behind things that don't hide you, stuff like that. Works best in Wal-Mart.
Jellicle Cats are black and white,
Jellicle Cats a rather small,
Jellicle Cats are merry and bright,
And pleasant to hear when they caterwaul!

Creatress
Dwarf

Postby Creatress » Fri May 01, 2009 5:14 am

172) Carry a rope, letting it trail on the floor behind you. Introduce everyone to your pet snake/lizard/[insert preferred pet here].

173) Go up to people and wisely quote books/movies/etc. to them. Whilst Foaly classics are ideal for this, I also suggest starting up a conversation with Holly's: "I... I think I kissed you!"
All hail the Almighty Creatress! ;P

xXxXx

If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.

xXxXx

"'Holly, let me look at you,' he said again, holding her shoulders.

Something in Artemis's voice made Holly stop what she was doing and pay attention. This was not a tone that Artemis Fowl used very often. It could almost classify as tenderness.' - The Lost Colony

Fantasykat
Mud Man
Real First Name: don't ask
Location: Hello?! The Library. Computer and Books. Where else would I be?

Postby Fantasykat » Sat May 09, 2009 7:38 pm

174do these things in elevators: When someone comes into the elevator, hold the door saying " hold on i am just waitin for a friend." regardless if they turn up or not.

175 Pretend to be claustraphobic.

176 talk to your imaginary bff.

177 :lick: ( this is for smallville fans!) say " i have been infected by kriptonite and i can do stuff with my mind. i am going to make the elevator drop and cut your hands off."
"I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!"
Dragons exist, live with it.
Turn and turn and turn again, we see the what but not the when; remedy and wrong entwine and so they form a single vine. -Prophecy of Blood, Underland Chronicles

Drama rules! Yay Breakfast-Club!
"Your opinion is irrelavent because I hate you." -Linds

Fantasykat
Mud Man

Postby Fantasykat » Sat May 09, 2009 7:40 pm

this is not fanatasykat its her bff. um go up to anti- twilight peeps and repeat this saying over and over " twilight sucks. edward would NEVER go out with you!" :lick:
(done this before!)
Turn and turn and turn again, we see the what but not the when; remedy and wrong entwine and so they form a single vine. -Prophecy of Blood, Underland Chronicles

Fantasykat
Mud Man

Postby Fantasykat » Wed May 27, 2009 8:06 pm

179: Stare at a person, breathing heavily, and steadily move closer. (Don't blink.) :confused:

Luna_Wolf_Norway
Elf
Real First Name: Malin

Postby Luna_Wolf_Norway » Wed May 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Ok, 180; Be hyperactiv an entire day! And repeatedly say your friends names and ask them meaningless questions.

This is real funny! :laughing:
Everybody lies. (Dr. House)

History is rarely made by reasonable men.(Zedd)

Stay back human. You don't know what you're dealing with.(Holly)

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? (Dumbledore.) R.I.P.

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Postby optiguy » Wed May 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Umm, Fantasykat, please don't double-post. If you have to, you can edit your original post.

Antilles
Rolling Thunder
Real First Name: Mohammad

Postby Antilles » Fri May 29, 2009 1:36 am

181: Put a doll in a baby car seat, put it on top of the car, and then drive through a busy intersection as if you forgot it's still there. I guarantee that will get people's attention.

DaMan23
Gremlin

Postby DaMan23 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:18 pm

182) Walk directly behind someone and when they turn around say "What?" (look confused, it always works)

183) Eat chocolate (make sure there are alot of crum thingies in your mouth) drink water, but dont swallow it. When a person comes by you pretend to throw up.

184) Walk in a street, and accidentaly-on-porpose fall infront of the person, if he doesn't help yell at him saying "FINE!! DON'T HELP ME THEN!!" (I tried this, and the guy who didn't help me got alot of dirty looks)

185) Jump kick off a wall, or a tree and say to yourself "Don't do that"

186) Carry objects suspicious to others. Here's a great example: label a suitcase "head", and walk around with it.

187) Talk on a headset loudly and say sketchy and bizarre things like "No, no...it'll blow before I get there." or "So, Grandma... what are you wearing?" (and then wink to people standing around)

188) Pretend to be a blind person in public then get into a car and drive off. Or follow real close behind people and trip over their feet and say "Oh! sorry, didn't see you there... obviously." (Then make a sad face) You can pretend to really hurt yourself as well, and point angrily in the wrong direction claiming you'll sue.
It's truley amazing how I don't understand half the things I say o_O

"Now before we get into anything, ladies, no scratching, no spitting and no tattling to mummy."-Butler

"Honestly Linc, I don't know how it's come to this. And you can't keep blaming mom for dying and dad for leaving cause I was there too. The difference is I got out. Mom had life insurance, I took my half, put myself through school. What'd you do with your half Link?"-scoffield -- prison break

Life isn't weird.... It's just the people in it

We could learn alot from crayons; some are sharp, some are dull, while other are pretty, some even have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

centaur_lover
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby centaur_lover » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:51 pm

189) Shut off the computer when your brother/sister is on... only try your dad if you wouldnt get in trouble :laughing:

190) Say you will get off the computer in 5 minutes, then dont

191) Watch all 6 Star wars movies in a row... or take control of the tv for a VERY long time

192) Go up to someone eating breakfast at an Ihop or somewhere similar, take a bacon, as "You dont mind right?" then walk away to your table, give it to your dad, and say loudly so the other table can hear you, " I got the bacon, NOW WHAT!" (yell the last part)... then when your dad gets mad, say "stop blaming it on me, its what YOU asked!" if he returns it say "Oh quit feeling guilty, the damage is done" if he says its yours say "no, its yours, YOU asked for it!"

that will be sure to annoy the original owner of the bacon, AND it would get your dad... plus if your loud enough, youll get an extra bonus of the restaurants staff getting annoyed as well. :w00t:

"'It's CENTAUR. All caps.' (Artemis) Below the earth's crust, Foaly stored the compliment in the corner of him that stored treasured memories. He would take that out later and gloat over..."
-Artemis Fowl: The time paradox (pg 89)

"Jon Spiro might have "stuff" that the military didn't have, but Artemis Fowl had "stuff" that humans had never seen."
-Artemis Fowl: The eternity Code (pg 175)
[/b]

Laotzu
Pixie
Real First Name: Derek

Postby Laotzu » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:42 am

193) Walk up to random people and comment on how much you like their headcheese. Then inquire as to whether you are allowed to taste.
"Now, are you going to cause a fuss or are you going to come quietly? Let me give you a hint: the answer is come quietly." -Butler

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose then I'm crazy. That's the way history is written." -Artemis Fowl

Foaly: Anyone see you come in here?
Holly: The FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA, MI6. Oh, and the EIB.
Foaly: The EIB?
Holly: (smirking) Everyone in the building.

Juliet
Sprite
Real First Name: Anna

Postby Juliet » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:53 am

194) When spoken to, respond with a question. Every time.

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Postby optiguy » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Haha, me and my friends do something like this. When somebody asks a question, we respond with "Mel Gibson". If somebody makes a statement, we reply with "O RLY?" lol, we'll go back and forth saying something followed by, "O RLY?" "Mel Gibson." "O RLY?" "Mel Gibson." Etc.

195) do the above.

Luna_Wolf_Norway
Elf
Real First Name: Malin

Postby Luna_Wolf_Norway » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Hahaha! I got to try that! That sounds real funny! :laughing:
Everybody lies. (Dr. House)

History is rarely made by reasonable men.(Zedd)

Stay back human. You don't know what you're dealing with.(Holly)

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? (Dumbledore.) R.I.P.

Return to “The Square”