[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
She should play holly...! - Page 24 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

She should play holly...!

The Artemis Fowl Movie is coming... On the 26th July 2013, Disney, in association with Harvey Weinstein, announced that a movie covering the events of the first two books was finally in the works!
Cat Moon
Commander
Location: HIVE - The Higher Institute of Villainous Education

Re: She should play holly...!

Postby Cat Moon » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 pm

It annoys me so much that people do that! Or worse, tailor the character to suit the actor they have in mind!

I doubt that'll happen with AF though. The type of actors/directors/producers etc. who'll be interested in a project like this are pretty likely to want to keep at least the characters the same, even if they change the plot to suit a movie audience.
Thankyou for my avvie, Rain! I luv it!!! :laughing:

Do not let the Cat out. No matter what I tell you. :shiny:

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: KelseyRain
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Kelsey Rain

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Yeah. Artemis, Holly, and Butler are characters that have to stay with the same look. No exceptions.

Mizora
Spartan Warrior
Real First Name: Uh...Guess?
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Spinnika

Postby Mizora » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:18 am

Good, I hope it stays that way!

I LOVE Harry Potter!!!
˙ɯɐ ı sɐ ʇɹɐɯs sɐ ǝɹɐ noʎ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
BIBLE = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
"Lol Mizzy. MIZZZZZY. MiZoRa's box. Pandora. Mizora. Muahahaha. Insane, eh?" - Purple_Enigma
An adventure is merely an inconvenience looked at the right way, while an inconvenience is an adventure looked at the wrong way. ~G.K Chesterton
http://www.fairytalenovels.com/
EA Awards 2011-Mr. Shiny award of 2011

Joy
Mud Man

Postby Joy » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Well if people seem so bothered about a naturally tanned actress then why not Frieda Pinto...???she can dye her hair auburn/red and wear contacts for that perfect hazel-eyed look...she can look pretty tomboyish with her hair cut short...and since every movie needs a famous name(Slumdog fame) for promotion she suits the role perfectly...(but that maybe just my opinion)

here is an image:

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:56 am

I think an unknown should play Holly..............we all know what I'm thinking.

:lick:

Joy
Mud Man

Postby Joy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:46 am

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Problem numbero uno: For some reason, my laptop doesn't read my memory card anymore, so I can't upload any new pics. I have old ones, but those are ew.

Joy
Mud Man

Postby Joy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:54 pm

I have some pictures in the pictures[V2] thread.....although they aren't any good! And haha! Your last post inspired me to take some pics and I got a couple of good ones, so jesssss :D Hopefully I'll be able to upload them soon :/

Joy
Mud Man

Postby Joy » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:11 am

@Kelsey Rain-Thats okay...I'm in no hurry...you are bound to get your goal if you are sincere...oh dear i sound very preachy...and I'll get to see you in the movie any way...;-)

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Stop getting my hopes up >.<

Joy
Mud Man

Postby Joy » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Pstepek
Cave Troll

Postby Pstepek » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:04 am

Emma Watson could pull off Holly she just needs to wear less make-up.

gpgreen
Cave Troll

Postby gpgreen » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:08 am

:lick: [size=200]i think that i should play holly[/size][color=#000080][/color]

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:10 am

...um....none of your links are working ;) Just letting you know :lick: