[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Ask The Person Below You A Question! - Page 108 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Ask The Person Below You A Question!

Here you can take part in our totally lunatic posting games, from the traditional favorites to fun new ones. Any Artemis Fowl posting games should go in the subforum below.

Posts made in this forum do not go towards your post count.
Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Re: Ask The Person Below You A Question!

Postby Mere Reflection » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:34 am

T'would be handy. :lol:

Is it normal to have a breif spaz of making no sense when you're ULTRA tired? Such as saying, "Well isn't that a fantastical view? A pair of staircases. Suuuure this is a school."
There was just one staircase leading up to a class. When I said that, all my friends just went, WTF???? *Hangs head*
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name: Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Yep! :P Happens to me ALL the time.

Are you on AFC's facebook?

I see you too! XD

Mere Reflection

Postby Mere Reflection » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:46 pm

I'm not sure...

Do you ever get so tired you feel drunk? You know, everything is out of distortion? And you feel confused and are speaking thickly? (Guess who has!) (Not that I've been drunk)
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
A/H forever

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Yepsys.

PS @Mere I was only wondering/asking. Sorry if I got to personal.

have you ever wished you were a mermaid? (I do!)

I see you too! XD

Mere Reflection

Postby Mere Reflection » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:02 am

Hahaha, Heiki, it's not that. I actually can't remember! :P

I think I did as a kid but not any more. I mean, when I go swimming in the sea my hair just goes crazy. Imagine if I LIVED in the sea! :O

Do you know how to plya guitar?
A/H forever

Purple_Enigma
Pixie

Postby Purple_Enigma » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:48 am

Nope, but I'm going to learn this summer. You'll be going to school! Muahahahaha! I mean, Meeehahahahaha. *cough*

Purple or Blue? :lick:
TAC

From

EA 2011 - The Member who is Always in the Know :D :D

Mere Reflection

Postby Mere Reflection » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 am

Hard, considering you're both... :lol:

How would you describe me in one word?
A/H forever

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:57 am

Um...probably...warm. Yeah, warm. :3

How you discribe me in one word?

I see you too! XD

Purple_Enigma
Pixie

Postby Purple_Enigma » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Heiki. I don't know, that's the first thing that came to mind :D

Same question.
TAC

From

EA 2011 - The Member who is Always in the Know :D :D

Mere Reflection

Postby Mere Reflection » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:54 am

Friend. :shiny:

How would you describe Chocs in one word? (Asking for her, coz I've already asked...)
A/H forever

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Playful. (99% of her posts are on the games section!)

Do you think anyone on this forum is sane (if so, who?)?

I see you too! XD

Mizora
Spartan Warrior
Real First Name: Uh...Guess?
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Spinnika

Postby Mizora » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Hard question. Maybe the mods because....you know, they're supposed to be sane.

How would you describe me in one word? (I like this question!)

I LOVE Harry Potter!!!
˙ɯɐ ı sɐ ʇɹɐɯs sɐ ǝɹɐ noʎ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
BIBLE = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
"Lol Mizzy. MIZZZZZY. MiZoRa's box. Pandora. Mizora. Muahahaha. Insane, eh?" - Purple_Enigma
An adventure is merely an inconvenience looked at the right way, while an inconvenience is an adventure looked at the wrong way. ~G.K Chesterton
http://www.fairytalenovels.com/
EA Awards 2011-Mr. Shiny award of 2011

Mere Reflection

Postby Mere Reflection » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:49 am

I know. It's a NICE question! Round of applause for the genius who thought it up! :blush: Just kidding.

Hmmmm, it's hard, isn't it? Um, nice? You're really nice. That's it. 8)

How would you describe me in one word? (Unless you are Heiki, in which case you already have, so two words then).
A/H forever

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 pm

How did you know it would be me answering? ...OK, I'm predicatable, I know. :P

Two words...other than my already 'warm' I'd say....hm...sweet and fun. X3

How would you describe me one word (or two, if you've already answered!)? :lick:

I see you too! XD

Mizora
Spartan Warrior
Real First Name: Uh...Guess?
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Spinnika

Postby Mizora » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:48 am

Ummm, energetic? Excitable? I don't know...
Same question.

I LOVE Harry Potter!!!
˙ɯɐ ı sɐ ʇɹɐɯs sɐ ǝɹɐ noʎ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
BIBLE = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
"Lol Mizzy. MIZZZZZY. MiZoRa's box. Pandora. Mizora. Muahahaha. Insane, eh?" - Purple_Enigma
An adventure is merely an inconvenience looked at the right way, while an inconvenience is an adventure looked at the wrong way. ~G.K Chesterton
http://www.fairytalenovels.com/
EA Awards 2011-Mr. Shiny award of 2011

Return to “The Arcade”