[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
What are you reading at the moment. (V2) - Page 175 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

What are you reading at the moment. (V2)

The Literature Forum is where you can talk about your favourite books, authors and short stories. Please direct all Artemis Fowl/Eoin Colfer related discussion to the appropriate forum though!
artificialGenius
Sprite
AFC Fan Fiction Name: artificialGenius

Re: What are you reading at the moment. (V2)

Postby artificialGenius » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:14 pm

I finished Genius War the day before yesterday. I'm probably going to reread Cirque du Freak/The Saga of Darren Shan since I got to book ten before I just kind of stopped reading it and I'd like to finish it.
My avatar was made by feastings on tumblr.
"Well, you've gotta stop selling your soul to the devil. He's just gonna want more and more, it's like a drug."

AliceFowl
Dwarf
Real First Name: Veronica

Postby AliceFowl » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Ooh now I'm reading Sylvie and Bruno by Lewis Carroll. Brilliant themes. Don't get me started.
arikichu

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Sat May 05, 2012 9:02 pm

I finnally finnished the supernaturalist! Ive been dragging it for about two-three months, onlt reading a chapter or so everytime, and today I've finnally finnished it!
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Sun May 06, 2012 7:59 pm

The Supernaturalist was awesome! :)
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Wed May 23, 2012 9:48 pm

I finnished the Odyssey! well, not today, like on sunday I think, but I've also read research about it and stuff, and ma report on it is going swimmingly.... Go Homer!!!!!! :shiny:
Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Wed May 23, 2012 10:47 pm

THE ENTIRE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY SERIES!!!!!
:wuv: They're so ridiculously amazing!

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Wed May 23, 2012 11:15 pm

I want to read those. :) But I'm still reading other books right now.

Fallon
Sprite
Location: i am probably having the time of my life. or sleeping.

Postby Fallon » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:09 am

I'm reading the 6th AF book again because I cannot get my hands on the 7th! Ugh
I sat down and tried to write a story.

"Ian MacArthur is a wonderful sweet fellow who wears glasses and peers out of them with delight."

That was the first sentence. The problem was that I just couldn't think of the next one. After cleaning my room three times, I decided to leave Ian alone for a while because I was starting to get mad at him.

-The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

The story of my life ^^^

Raineesun
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny
Real First Name: Bethy c:

Postby Raineesun » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:40 am

I'm re-re-re-re-reading the first Skulduggery Pleasant book. :3 I love that series.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:50 am

Ooooh, I just read it! I picked it up because I liked the witty author bio, and I really liked it! Is the rest of the series good?

What I Should Be Reading At The Moment:
- The Moomins - all of them!
- Genius Wars
- Hamlet
- The rest of the Skullduggery Pleasants

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:16 am

Athena, you're gonna love this,
I will have too much free time this Saturday, so I took from the library: JULIUS CAESER! by Shakespeare! :shiny:
Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:55 pm

:shiny: I do love it! (It is pretty gloomy, though...) But :shiny:

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm almost done with Pride and Prejudice and then I'll be re-reading the Artemis Fowl series in preparation for the new book. I have to read them all before July 10th. :)

Archery girl
Dwarf

Postby Archery girl » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:19 am

I just read the Dark Life and I am reading Riptide!! It is such a good series!
Awesome quotes:

"Fear is not evil, it tells you what your weakness is. Once you know your weakness you can become stronger as well as kinder." -Gildarts Clive, from the anime Fairy Tail.

"Awww," Minho said, "That's almost as sweet as that time she slammed the end of a spear into your shuck face." -Minho, from Death Cure.

Will: "But I thought..."
Gilan: "Never say that in front of Halt. He'll simply reply, 'You're an apprentice. You're not ready to think,' or 'If you thought about it, you wouldn't ask'." -The Ranger's Apprentice Book 1, The Ruins of Gorlan.

Raineesun
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny
Real First Name: Bethy c:

Postby Raineesun » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Return to “Literature”