[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
1083 ways to annoy freak out and generaly scare people - Page 20 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

1083 ways to annoy freak out and generaly scare people

A place to chill out and chat. No meaningless messages though!
centaur_lover
Tunnel Blue Spider

Re: 1083 ways to annoy freak out and generaly scare people

Postby centaur_lover » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:09 pm

just tell these jokes in order ALL THE TIME:

196) Why did the chicken cross the road (to get to the other side)
197) Why did the elephant cross the road (because he was tied to the chicken)

haha, a very annoyingly funny guy at my school does this...

"'It's CENTAUR. All caps.' (Artemis) Below the earth's crust, Foaly stored the compliment in the corner of him that stored treasured memories. He would take that out later and gloat over..."
-Artemis Fowl: The time paradox (pg 89)

"Jon Spiro might have "stuff" that the military didn't have, but Artemis Fowl had "stuff" that humans had never seen."
-Artemis Fowl: The eternity Code (pg 175)
[/b]

Mizora
Spartan Warrior
Real First Name: Uh...Guess?
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Spinnika

Postby Mizora » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:54 am

Here's a classic at my school:
198: Get some really powerful superglue and glue some coins on the ground. Then, wait behind a bush or something and count how many people try to pick up the coins only to find they're stuck to the ground!

I LOVE Harry Potter!!!
˙ɯɐ ı sɐ ʇɹɐɯs sɐ ǝɹɐ noʎ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
BIBLE = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
"Lol Mizzy. MIZZZZZY. MiZoRa's box. Pandora. Mizora. Muahahaha. Insane, eh?" - Purple_Enigma
An adventure is merely an inconvenience looked at the right way, while an inconvenience is an adventure looked at the wrong way. ~G.K Chesterton
http://www.fairytalenovels.com/
EA Awards 2011-Mr. Shiny award of 2011

oneofthegenii
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Jasmine

Postby oneofthegenii » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:18 am

199) Stare at them. Trust me, it works. If you give them a 200-watt hostile glare and keep it up for 5 minutes, they will be freaked out and scared. In fact, i do this one quite a lot. i have really dark eyes, and once somebody asked me if i was a vampire from twilight.
'Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set ye free' - the Bible
'How white is the moonlight tonight!' - Anne Shirley

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:31 am

200) Fallow them around dancing, make sure theres no music.
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie
Real First Name: Does not exist
Location: Somewhere shooting 47 Avada Kadavra's at someone, also known as an AK-47.

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Sat May 01, 2010 3:48 pm

201.) Say random stuff to them. Like in the olden days carrots were every color except orange. Or that George W. Bush was a cheerleader.
202.) ask them "Are you sure?" about something for over an hour.
203.) Poke them on the cheek for no apparent reason. (I've done this before. :laughing: )

Muahahahaha I am the evil ruler of the universe and will KILL you

"Do you know how many legs are on that stool, Arty? Three. Only three and that's not a good number for you. Not at all. Three is nearly as bad as four and we all know what four sounds like in Chinese, don't we?"The Atlantis Complex

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Joy
Mud Man

Postby Joy » Tue May 11, 2010 2:08 pm

204)Simply ask them to do a Calculus problem...and they will be running like the wind in no time...

Antilles
Rolling Thunder
Real First Name: Mohammad

Postby Antilles » Tue May 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Odds are, I'll do the problem and then give you a harder one to solve in repayment.

hyunjoonglovie
Elf
Real First Name: Jess :P

Postby hyunjoonglovie » Wed May 12, 2010 2:11 pm

i told my mum i was pregnate once.. she almost fainted.. i got grounded for the next two weeks and wasnt allowed to go out with my (then) boyfriend for a month.. it was soo worth it though u should have seen then look on her face..

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie
Location: Somewhere shooting 47 Avada Kadavra's at someone, also known as an AK-47.

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Sat May 15, 2010 9:18 pm

206.) In a fund-raiser few miles long walk/run thing(or marathon), start rocking out as people pass you, and sing really loudly.(learned from experiance)
207.) Scream at them "Five!" then run away/run into bushes.
208.) Huddle into a ball and make funny noises for a long time.(also learned from experiance.)
209.) referance bacon into everything you say.

"Do you know how many legs are on that stool, Arty? Three. Only three and that's not a good number for you. Not at all. Three is nearly as bad as four and we all know what four sounds like in Chinese, don't we?"The Atlantis Complex

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

boy G
Atlantean
Real First Name: Veine

Postby boy G » Sun May 23, 2010 12:59 pm

walking around in a grim reaper outfit, with a real scythe :laughing:

i'v done that before, in good ol' BlackBird Leys. it was amazingly funny.

or....

you could run round a corner, screaming rape as loud as you can

0r....

jump of out a bush, while dressed in a ghillie suit
(always fun)
i looked inside myself, and all i found was hate.
i looked inside myself, and all i found was loss
i looked inside my self, and all i found was rage
i looked inside my self, and all i found was pain
i looked inside my self, and all i found was emptiness

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:21 am

213)If you are really talkative, put on lots of eyeliner and don't say a word to any of your friends, just stare at them whenever they talk,
214)Sing 'Mary had a little lamb' again and again and again, quietly but loud enough for people to hear,
215)Smile really broadly and then keep your face frozen like that and follow people around (oh it is sooo funny)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

wolf106
Sprite
Real First Name: zaragosa
Location: over there....no right therre...uh i forget,whats the question.

Postby wolf106 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:11 am

216= stalk your friend around ( done it before :laughing: )
217= go up to someone and slap them ( done that too...)
218= go in a elevator with only another girl and hug her and kiss her o the cheek and leave with only a nod to her ( it was a good idea at the time )
219= yell rape when some one touches you ( do it all the time 8) )
if im right im a prodigy,if im wrong im crazy,that how history works.-artemis fowl-
ingnorance is mankinds doom.-christmas present of charles dickens-
let go the dogs of war-shakespeare-
sons bury fathers in peace,fathers bury sons in war-artistotle-
when ever commander root smiles someone gonna be very sad-artic incident-
we all crazy here-artemis fowl ttp-
aint nothin like blastin goblins make your day right-me-
if you hate artenis fowl i will hunt you down and and make you read it or if you dont i wack you dozens time a day.=almost all AFC MEMBERS

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:27 am

220: Run into a room filled with people and scream, "Quick, get out of the room! You're gonna be raped!"
221: Set fire to anything, then start singing some song no one knows about, or anything by weird al.
222: Do jumping jacks on a subway.
223: Go to a bathroom, open the door, and just stare inside for a really long time, even if a person is in their.
224: Scream, fall to the floor, then scream "YOU JUST LOST THA GAME!!!!!" be sure to actually say exclamation point.
225: Wet willy! Teepee! Spitball! Anything classic.

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 am

226)Sidle up close to a stranger and hiss 'give me my money back' really sinisterly
227)Make get some really red juice then put even more red food colour in. Paste your lips really thickly with dark red lipstick and put on mascara and eyeliner and powder your face deathly white. Then invite a friend or family member over and when they come in, take a sip from the cup (It will look like blood. Slowly lick your lips.
228)On the bus, sit down next to someone you don't know very well. Plug in your earplugs and listen to very loud 'twinkle twinkle little star'. Offer to let them listen (with them not knowing the song). Hahaha
229)Make millions of tiny paper aeroplanes with weird messages inside and when on a bus, throw them everywhere and scream 'the aliens are coming! Beware! Beware!'
230)Do the cancan down the isle in a bus while laughing hysterically.
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

CriminalArtemis
Swear Toad

Postby CriminalArtemis » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:15 am

Say you're a Marilyn Manson fan.

Almost always works for me... :laughing:
"If you were me, then I'll be you,and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere far, far away." -AF

Return to “The Square”