[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Strange quotes from your day/week/month/year/life - Page 157 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Strange quotes from your day/week/month/year/life

Current affairs and on-topic discussion goes here!
evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Re: Strange quotes from your day/week/month/year/life

Postby evilopalrocks! » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:13 pm

wowzers.....

"I'm a banana! I'm a banana!
banana power! banana power!"

"the king says he's a banana!"

that is what our report on Hamlet looked like.....
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Emmi-Kat
Pixie
Real First Name: Emma

Postby Emmi-Kat » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:45 pm

"We all have our own time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams." ~Jeremy Irons

Check out my gallery on dA!

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 pm

My fortune cookie fortune's: "Your problem just got bigger. Think, what have you done."

Wow. Encouraging. :blink:
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Me: You know it's summer when...
My friend Sarah: Oh, I love that song!
Me: It's a song?
Sarah: No.

Me: I want to express my feelings with green slime!
Sarah: *takes piece of paper from my binder, writes GREEN SLIME on it, and hands it to me*

Marie: I told you that Harry blew up!

I have a lot more crazy quotes, but I forget them... I have strange friends, and it's hard to remember everything they say! :laughing:

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:06 am

Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Girl 1 *while washing the cans*: yuck!!!! there are cow bones in this!
girl 2: so people! who wants to wash the cans?

girl 1: and you all need to bring hats, sunscreen, and friends
guy 1: I don't have friends!
me: I don't have sunscreen!
guy 1: I don't have that either.
girl 1:so you two can share so you both have.
Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:28 pm

"That's what makes Neville beautiful." - Luna - "My retarded friend" (she said the last bit - she isn't retarded.)
Strange things are said whilst listening to One Direction...

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:48 pm

"wow. my big toe is really long... the kind of things you find out when studying for history finals."
"I haven't actually focused on this studying thing over half an hour. considering I started lstudying 45 minutes ago, that is bad."

studying for history is hard- ask my roommate!^
Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:50 pm

"My shoelaces are sad pandas!"
Hail Sarah, queen of the weird quote. And happy birthday to Sarah too! (I should go give her a llama...)

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:08 pm

we were eating dinner in the dining room, when the guy next to me said: "you see that? how the sun rays go through the woods on that mountain, hit the window of the house there, then through the woods again, and strieght into my eyes? It's blinding, and it's really cool. no wait. *pauses for a moment* it's not the sun, the Fluorescent above me. it's just flickering. I really thought I was special."

one of my friends about a cartoon character: I really love him! he's just a brain without a body! It's like a bunch of kids from our school (reminder: i go to a nerd school), just without bodies.

my roommate's answer in the history finals we had today: and that bolstered the connection, because it created a connection.
Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:21 am

"Thanks for helping me spam you!" (My friend and I were both on dA in computers class, and I showed her the power of the plz account! She spammed me with labandplz, and I spammed her with Harry Potter las, wizard angst, and rabbitsplz!)

"Hooray for catbus!"

"We're all secret Green Day fans... I listen to this song, and I'm like 'I hate it!' but secretly I'm like 'I love it!' Nah, I hate Green Day." *Inserts headphones in ears* "Crap, Green Day!"

"We're all secret One Directionfans."

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:23 am

Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Eden, I'm spamming you with plzes now :)

levina
Commander

Postby levina » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:24 am

:)
Last edited by levina on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:04 pm

"I want to tell you something, but it's kinda disturbing. so are you a person that gets disturbed from disturbing things?"
Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Return to “City Central”