[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
What would Artemis Fowl say about the above poster's avatar? - Page 28 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

What would Artemis Fowl say about the above poster's avatar?

Here you can take part in our totally lunatic posting games, from the traditional favorites to fun new ones. Any Artemis Fowl posting games should go in the subforum below.

Posts made in this forum do not go towards your post count.
Orex
Gremlin

Re: What would Artemis Fowl say about the above poster's avatar?

Postby Orex » Sat May 09, 2009 10:17 pm

Go, team!!
"Let us proceed under the assumption that the fairy folk do exist and that I am not a gibbering moron."

"the only way of finding the limits of possible is by going beyond them into the Imposible."

"Be careful now. Timing is everything".

Don't question my spelling.

"Aurum est potestas" Gold is power

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

I am back

Magerine2
Atlantean
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Magerine2 » Sun May 10, 2009 4:27 am

"And what is this supposed to be? A triangle? How creative. I suppose it is superior to some of the other disasters of avatars I've seen in this place..." :lol:
I do believe in Fowls! I do! I do!

THERE ARE TOO MANY AMAZING ARTEMIS FOWL QUOTES TO FIT ON THIS PAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
... Well that just sucks.

"One more step and it'll be your last. No hugs!" ~Major John Casey: NSA Assassin -Chuck

AliceRuth
Swear Toad

Postby AliceRuth » Tue May 12, 2009 9:11 pm

*Sigh* I wonder who spent their weekend creating that preposterous cartoon.
"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose then I'm mad. That's the way history is written." - Artemis Fowl II

"Caveman glasses off. Cool voice, by the way. Doh ray me and all that." -Juliet Butler

". . . or maybe a mechanical dinosaur. "- Artemis Fowl II

"While I can, I sail east in the Dawn Treader. When she fails me, I paddle east in my coracle. When she sinks, I shall swim east with my four paws. And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan's country, or shot over the edge of the world in some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise and Peepiceek will be head of the talking mice in Narnia." - Reepicheep

Magerine2
Atlantean

Postby Magerine2 » Wed May 13, 2009 1:31 am

"Interesting... I've never seen such flexibility, though I suppose it is logical when speaking of cats. My, how did you even get that photograph?"

THERE ARE TOO MANY AMAZING ARTEMIS FOWL QUOTES TO FIT ON THIS PAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

"One more step and it'll be your last. No hugs!" ~Major John Casey: NSA Assassin -Chuck

Winter
Pixie

Postby Winter » Wed May 13, 2009 3:51 am

*must. refrain. from. dancing.*

AliceRuth
Swear Toad

Postby AliceRuth » Wed May 13, 2009 7:12 pm

An interesting piece of art. Very well drawn facial expression. Nice hair too. And those eyes... *Coughs* Ahem, I mean, a nice enough drawing on all accounts.
"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose then I'm mad. That's the way history is written." - Artemis Fowl II

"Caveman glasses off. Cool voice, by the way. Doh ray me and all that." -Juliet Butler

". . . or maybe a mechanical dinosaur. "- Artemis Fowl II

"While I can, I sail east in the Dawn Treader. When she fails me, I paddle east in my coracle. When she sinks, I shall swim east with my four paws. And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan's country, or shot over the edge of the world in some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise and Peepiceek will be head of the talking mice in Narnia." - Reepicheep

BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Postby BkkprGirl » Wed May 13, 2009 8:52 pm

What a strange creature. Butler, we must capture it and sell it to the Extinctionists--it's a rare breed of very flexible cat!

Magerine2
Atlantean

Postby Magerine2 » Sat May 16, 2009 3:23 am

"She's obviously not a sprite since her skin is most certainly not green. Then what creature could she possibly be...? I can think of no other winged type of fairy. But, what with all the things I've seen and done in my young life, I suppose anythings possible."

Hot_N_Spicy
Pixie
Real First Name: Chelsea
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Hot_N_Spicy
Location: On your beach, smashin' your castles and makin' sushi with your seaweed.

Postby Hot_N_Spicy » Sat May 16, 2009 10:01 am

Ooh, that background is the same colour as gold! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

oh yeah and uh PAGE CLAIM!

Magerine2
Atlantean

Postby Magerine2 » Sun May 17, 2009 8:01 pm

OH!
A page claim! You got a page claim! Congratulations!
Oh, and I love that new avatar... At first I didn't realize it was you! But that avatar is just hilarious. Love it. :shiny:

Hot_N_Spicy
Pixie
Location: On your beach, smashin' your castles and makin' sushi with your seaweed.

Postby Hot_N_Spicy » Mon May 18, 2009 9:45 am

thanks! did it my self

but is that really what arty would say?

I say, his hair doesn't seem to move at all. Far too much grease in my opinion if your hair doesn't even sway slightly when your doing the Carramell Dansen.

Magerine2
Atlantean

Postby Magerine2 » Tue May 19, 2009 1:09 am

"Really, you are a terrible motivator!"

Hot_N_Spicy
Pixie

Postby Hot_N_Spicy » Wed May 20, 2009 5:55 am

Flapping your hands isn't going to make you fly.

Magerine2
Atlantean

Postby Magerine2 » Wed May 20, 2009 11:00 pm

*clears throat* You forgot to capitalize the "d" in that second sentence. If you could call it a sentence..." :laughing:

Hot_N_Spicy
Pixie

Postby Hot_N_Spicy » Sat May 30, 2009 1:24 am

lol

After so many weeks of me verbally abusing you and your petty avatar you think would have gotten the hint already. But no, you have to keep that same horrible avatar.

This it seems is just another demonstration of why you should never have been conceived let alone born.

Return to “The Arcade”